• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Wales Elgrandfest Camping Update

Hope everyone enjoyed the weekend and got home safely :) x
It was a great weekend. It was really good to meet the new people and to spend time and get to know people we have met better. Thankyou (officially, I know I've said it already) @Lisa-Marie and @Elementian for organising a great weekend.

It was a great weekend. It was really good to meet the new people and to spend time and get to know people we have met better. Thankyou (officially, I know I've said it already) @Lisa-Marie and @Elementian for organising a great weekend.

Aww thank you. I've really enjoyed it so will definitely be organising more :)

Well, what can I say, arrived Friday in the teeth of the Welsh monsoon season, did it stop us,did it hell, didn't even slow us down.personaly, being strictly teetotal I found the amount of alcohol being consumed quite frankly reckless,but to each their own.saturday weather was glorious and things became a tad easier,@Elementian and @Crazycraig managed to satisfy their obsession of pulling loads of wire out of an Ellie,supervised I thought quite expertly by myself and@Claptrap,top work guys.it really was a fantastic weekend, great to meet some top new people and catch up with others we already knew.massive shout out to @Lisa-Marie and the mighty @Elementian for organising such a top weekend (can't wait for the next one). special mention for @maggs(hope I got that right) for throwing on a Barbie both nights which really brought everybody together, and Lewis for all his hard work doing the cooking,all in all a thoroughly enjoyable weekend with a fantastic group of people, Elgrandoc strikes again.😀👍

Well, what can I say, arrived Friday in the teeth of the Welsh monsoon season, did it stop us,did it hell, didn't even slow us down.personaly, being strictly teetotal I found the amount of alcohol being consumed quite frankly reckless,but to each their own.saturday weather was glorious and things became a tad easier,@Elementian and @Crazycraig managed to satisfy their obsession of pulling loads of wire out of an Ellie,supervised I thought quite expertly by myself and@Claptrap,top work guys.it really was a fantastic weekend, great to meet some top new people and catch up with others we already knew.massive shout out to @Lisa-Marie and the mighty @Elementian for organising such a top weekend (can't wait for the next one). special mention for @maggs(hope I got that right) for throwing on a Barbie both nights which really brought everybody together, and Lewis for all his hard work doing the cooking,all in all a thoroughly enjoyable weekend with a fantastic group of people, Elgrandoc strikes again.😀👍
Thank you @Markcurn1 glad you enjoyed yourself :)
You done a good job of hiding the evidence of alcohol (big bag next to you of empty bottles) 😂😂😂 loved it

@Mark

Wow, what a weekend... Firstly, a huge HUGE thank you to @Lisa-Marie & @Elementian for organising the event and picking the location, what a great venue.

Secondly, a HUGE thank you to Maggs and her family for turning up and bringing enough food and drink to pretty much feed the entire campsite, amazing stuff!

Thirdly, a HUGE thank you to everyone who turned up, what a great way to spend a weekend.

I am pleased to report, no tents were harmed during the weekend's event, despite the Welsh weather trying its best... they all made it home safely, although some were a little damp :)

I'm not going to mention all the memorable moments and stories, as there are way too many to list but I have come away with the 'Can't wait to do it all again' attitude, as you do from every pleasurable experience :)

The funniest line most likely to be used in a conversation going forward by a few of us is will be... 'Oh, now she's a cheeky little number' well done @Markcurn1 for enlighting us 😂

Cheers All and thank you, I loved it :)

We wish we could have made this one, (we were camping in Dorset up until the Thursday and camping in Somerset this week so it would have been a bit manic lol). Sounds like everyone had a great time and glad weather improved for you!

We wish we could have made this one, (we were camping in Dorset up until the Thursday and camping in Somerset this week so it would have been a bit manic lol). Sounds like everyone had a great time and glad weather improved for you!

You'd have both loved it Ian :)

Back