• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Wales Elgrandfest 2021 Wales

Yes, less than a month away now! I am properly looking forward to it.

The campsite just rang me, they are going to rearrange the party to the following week so that I can come.
Very nice of them I thought.
Let's do both weekends! 😂

Oh my days I can't believe that I've missed this thread...........balls
Hopefully next year, have a good time guys (and gals)
There might still be space and a bit of time to plan 😜

I'd like to be added to the list if I can. Can pay straight away if someone can find space for us and the shaggy beast.
Would be EHU
I'm pretty sure ehu is full unless @Lisa-Marie can negotiate more but not sure that's possible

Ahhh no worries, teacher me to not be a berk and know about these things. Cheers
I think there's only non EHU left,the site however does have a pretty cool communal area with electric,for kettles,phone charging etc.think they have a fridge but for some reason my memory is a bit hazy🤔 your welcome to join us in the non EHU (cheap seats) or if not we're not far from you,pop up for a nosey.👍

Ahhh no worries, teacher me to not be a berk and know about these things. Cheers
Heyy :) yeah all electric is sold sorry only a couple of non electric left… but like the others say there are plugs etc in the camp kitchen :)

Heyy :) yeah all electric is sold sorry only a couple of non electric left… but like the others say there are plugs etc in the camp kitchen :)
Thanks Lisa, appreciate the reponce. I'll check if the wife can get it off work tomorrow and we will be happy in the non-EHU club for one weekend :)

Bugger, it's the same weekend as Beautiful Days.
Have an excellent time all of ya, hopefully we'll tag along next year.

So excited!!!! We have provisionally booked the same place we went to in 2019.

we need numbers by next Thursday 17th to make sure it’s all booked in.

August 20th- 22nd Friday, Saturday and Sunday. (2nights)

also be nice to emas it’s my birthday the 20th 😬😂 only weekend available

At
Erwlon Caravan & Camping Park
Brecon Road, Llandovery, Carmarthernshire SA20 0RD

It's £20 a night for 2 people Inc electric hookup

£16 a night for 2 people non electric

£2.50 per night per person extra

Caravans are welcome and at the same price above

Awnings are free
Dogs are free

There's also a children's playground :)

We currently have plots 22-33 electric hook ups but if more people want to come we will be able to have the non electric hook ups also 12-25 that you can park your car on to an this is £16 per night For 2 people + £2.50 per person

PayPal details
Please send your payment to
Lisa-mariejon3s@hotmail.co.uk
Via Family and friends please :)

Electric hook up
1. @Elementian & @Lisa-Marie PAID
2. @Claptrap PAID
3. @Kelvin13 PAID
4. @Himiko PAID
5. @Safety Mick PAID
6. @dognero PAID
7. @bushhouse (Saturday night) PAID
8. @Revo PAID
9. @kfgas PAID
10. @Pros2112 (3 people) PAID
11. @Rayvan PAID
12. @chr1sdean PAID

Non electric pitch

1. @Elgrand Cymru PAID
2. @Markcurn1 PAID
3. @Reverend RobP PAID
4. @peter strokosz PAID
5. @Crazycraig PAID
6. @sallyd PAID
7. @LLGrandJ

Maybe list
1.@Purple People Eater
2.@Parentalnightmare (day visit)
This is a lovely site. My Wife and me were there last month with our oldest boy n partner and the hounds. It was boiling.

Had a lovely offer via someone that’s coming, to supply South African street food for Friday and Saturday night? With all proceeds go to help for heroes..

What are we thinking I know there’s a lot of fussy eaters here 👀😂

are we happy to just fend for ourselves or do we want to have the South African street food for 1 night or the both nights?
Let me know guys. X

Sounds very nice although I have never tried it.

Worth giving it a go,

as with buying your first Elgrand
Dare to be different

and look how that turned out

Very true :) I’m possibly gunna have to speak to the owner of the camp site as can be classed as a vendor an don’t think they allow those on the site 😬

so might not be able to have it anyways.. but will keep you all updated :)

Back