• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Wales Elgrandfest 2021 Wales

Just booked CE22 for Sunday and Monday nights as extras.
Shame I've got a job booked in for the Monday or we might have joined you.
(Although your probably thinking phew, some peace after they've all left 🤣)

Good Morning Guys,

just noticing this and wondered if there is any space left?

It'll be my wife and 3 year old daughter, myself and our Cockerpoo Maggie.

I can only do the first night though as I'm working on the Sunday.
Heyy :) yess we have availability only for non electric pitches though?
It’s £16 for one night for 2 people then an added £2.50 per person on top. Let me know if you want to go ahead an il send payment details. :)

Not saying I’m looking forward to it but have just checking my route and I’m getting my air con re gassed tomorrow as I’ve heard it’s gonna be lovely weather ..

Attachments

• 8A5E1D9A-59F0-43C8-AAD9-BDFAAE831C56.jpeg
    8A5E1D9A-59F0-43C8-AAD9-BDFAAE831C56.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 8
  • 1A29F1C5-9378-4E10-8DA0-5706039165ED.png
    1A29F1C5-9378-4E10-8DA0-5706039165ED.png
    813.7 KB · Views: 8
Update… not allowed vendors so fending for ourselves is the one 😂

but we have been lucky enough to get some communal drinks/ cakes an snacks etc supplied by ElgrandOC 😍

need help on what beers people actually drink/like 😂
I’m more of a gin girl so not sure what crate to get hahaha

but we have been lucky enough to get some communal drinks/ cakes an snacks etc supplied by ElgrandOC 😍

I’ll bulk order some pickled eggs 😈😈😈

Are open fires allowed on site? I have a portable chiminea that comes in handy for chilly evenings

Any lager or fruit cider is good for me 😉 I'll be bringing spirits too 🤪

Fires / BBQ’s Open camp fires are not permitted on the park under any circumstances. Free standing BBQ’s are allowed. Disposable BBQ’s can be used with appropriate stands but must not be placed directly on the grass or any of the park benches/tables No Fireworks to be set off on any part of the Park. N0 Chinese candle parachutes or similar devices are allowed.

Oh and still hoping to bring my gas bbq if anyone wants to make use of it while we're there. Hopefully I've got enough gas in the bottle to last a weekend

Rules of the site

Attachments

• erwlon-terms-and-conditions-2020-1626.pdf
    261.9 KB · Views: 11

COMMUNAL DRINKS,holy cow @Claptrap I think your gonna need a bigger torch.😅

It’s £16 for one night for 2 people then an added £2.50 per person on top. Let me know if you want to go ahead an il send payment details. :)
Yes please, non electric is fine.

It'll also be our first time camping as a family... 😬 Wish us luck

It'll also be our first time camping as a family... 😬

Is it possible to book the night before too, so staying the Thursday and Friday please?

Don’t tell @Markcurn1 their is free drink who knows what will happen!!!

Nothing but clear Russian water and a visit by Capt Morgan for me and then might get onto a serious case of dead mans fingers. 🤪

It'll also be our first time camping as a family... 😬

Is it possible to book the night before too, so staying the Thursday and Friday please?
I’m not too sure if they have any spaces left if I’m honest you can check on the website? We can’t book for added days separately.

Back