• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Cruise control

I saw that too that the cruise control I rate but you can retro fit them. However it is a little bit costly

Finally got round to having the CAM8 cruise fitted a few weeks back.

Works perfectly.
Just done 2k miles through France & Switzterland and reckon it would have been a right ball-ache on those empty French M'ways without it!
👍

I have fitted a cam8 cruise control. Works well. There are other makes available. Fairly simple to fit.
Morning, Did you fit it yourself, or have a garage do it for you? Any issues with the ECU having to be reset? I'm looking to install one and the CANM8 system is the only one I can on the internet and it says its plug and play.
Rgds,
Bazza H

They are very easy to fit,just need to slice and splice about 3 wires if I remember, no ecu issues

They are very easy to fit,just need to slice and splice about 3 wires if I remember, no ecu issues
cheers, I'll let you know how it goes, just waiting for the Canm8 system to arrive at the store now.

oooo, I like your thought process there. haha Anyway, thanks very much. I'll keep digging, maybe my local Nissan garage would know. cheers
Don't hold your breath waiting for an answer from a Nissan garage :rolleyes:

Hello,

Did anyone end up having one of these fitted by a garage? Looking to get one and if its not too exspensive to have fitted, I'll get a garage to fit it because as far as I'm concerned, anything related to the electronics is a mystical art I'll avoid if I can (though I'm also not minted so if its exspensive I'll have a go haha)

Anyone got a pivot 3 cruise kit that they have bought but don’t want? I’m Looking to buy 👍

Hello,

Did anyone end up having one of these fitted by a garage? Looking to get one and if its not too exspensive to have fitted, I'll get a garage to fit it because as far as I'm concerned, anything related to the electronics is a mystical art I'll avoid if I can (though I'm also not minted so if its exspensive I'll have a go haha)
Had mine fitted by a place that does serious car audio, dash cams etc and all that stuff. Only took him about an hour & a half. works a treat and super neat install of the stick. Think it was about £150ish for the work.

Had mine fitted by a place that does serious car audio, dash cams etc and all that stuff. Only took him about an hour & a half. works a treat and super neat install of the stick. Think it was about £150ish for the work.
Thanks for the info, wouldn't have thought of that and gives me another option than the garage

Thanks for the info, wouldn't have thought of that and gives me another option than the garage
Yep.
Think the audio boys are probably much more patient and deft with all those little wires, looms and little black boxes than the spanners!

Hi, what do you use for the cruise indicator?

Edit: I'll go check on Youtube

Back