• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South West Cornwall meet

When you decide a location I'll chip in with if I can come. Only 30% chance that I will be able to come so not fair that I influence your joint decision.

Isn't that a star bucks? Or we could do smokey hoes at Scorrier turn off which is just down the road if someone fancies a bite. Good food and cheap as chips?.

I'm off to deepest Wales for the week tomorrow, not sure when I'm back online,

Okay Mike ,
So its looking we shall meet a Smokey Joes for the 11th- thursday evening of August!!!
Heres the link to their website http://smokeyjoesofcornwall.co.uk/
Heres the address/ postcode.......... Scorrier, Redruth Cornwall, TR16 5B
Shall we say 1900hrs???
All the best ,
Ray.

im down in mawgan porth that week, if i can persuade the missus we will join you

Okay Mike ,
So its looking we shall meet a Smokey Joes for the 11th- thursday evening of August!!!
Shall we say 1900hrs???
All the best ,
Ray.
Yh I'm good for this one. Have an earlier app at treliske that day but evening is fine!

Okay Mike ,
Shall we say 1900hrs???
All the best ,
Ray.
Hi ray, smokey joes is good for me, looking forward to seeing you there at 1900, Mike

Thats great!!!:)
See those that are attending this Thursday 11th , at Smokey Joes for 1900hrs!!!
Looking forward to it!!!:)
Ray.

Looking forward to tonight, see you at smokey joes

Back at the campsite, was good to see ray his good wife and Chris, lots of nattering could have done with a full day not just a few hours, smokey joes is a great place and lovely home made food would recommend it, thanks guys

Was a great meet guys and thanks for your efforts!!!
Hope you had a good journey home Mike!!!
Ray...

Back