• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South West Cornwall meet

mikeb4x4

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Elgrand
E51
Region
Rest Of World
Hi, my names Mike bailey and I'm coming down to Falmouth on Thursday the 11th August to bring my son back home and will be free in the evening if anyone would like to meet up, would be great to see you and meet like minded people, place to be confirmed after discussion here, mike

Nice one, we need to have a meeting place, which area are you in?

I live in truro Mike , but no worries for traveling!!!
Lets see if anyone else pipes up who would like to join us!!!
Comon people dont be shy!!!

Yes I'm up for this too. Have spoken to the missus and she is ok with me coming. I don't get out on my own much as we have 3 special needs children. Just let me know where and when. I'm in St austell but ok to travel.

Thanks Chris!!!
The good thing is with a meeting like this it could be just a couple of hours or more ( thats up to the idividual in what time they have ) .
Can always arrange other meetings when we have more time so we can make arrangements for our partners and children - and choose a venue that suits!!

So , anyone else please???

Looks like we could be onto something here, a pub or carpark where I could camp overnight would be good

Yes I'm up for this too. Have spoken to the missus and she is ok with me coming. I don't get out on my own much as we have 3 special needs children. Just let me know where and when. I'm in St austell but ok to travel.
I salu
I salute you Chris, not easy bringing up kids at the best of times, I work with adults with special needs

I salu

I salute you Chris, not easy bringing up kids at the best of times, I work with adults with special needs
We have that in years to come. I also have a grandchild who has cerebral muscular dystrophy.

Anyways peeps. Have we decided a location and a time for out meet?

That's great I'm happy to go along with your collective wisdom, looking forward to meeting you guys

Right all ,
The time is nearly upon us ( tomorrow ) for who is coming to the meeting on Thursday evening 11th August .
A list so far that are coming along...
Mike4x4
Chris Davies
rayfisherman

Anyone else?????
Now lads , there is a costa coffee shop with parking at a place called chiverton cross near the A30 near Blackwater or would you like to meet at a Pub car park???
All the best ,
Ray.

Hi ray, I'm happy to meet wherever, coffee is probably better as we're driving ,1pt is never enough

Back