• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

CHRISTMAS MEAL 2023 CASTLEWOOD BREWERS FAYRE (UPDATED PLEASE READ) SUNDAY 10th DECEMBER 2023 (NOW CLOSED)

Lovely to be so welcomed at my first Elgrand get-together and to meet you all this afto… the M1 northbound home was a breeze compared to the southbound holdups this morning!!

Great to chat to you @BMR Thanks for organising this Xmas social…. Best wishes for your upcoming medical stuff. Take it easy 😊

So good too meeting crafting sisters too 🧶🧶

And nice to see inside a few of your motors when we left. Thanks for the various bits of advice on some of the quirkiness of my ‘02 E51 - good to hear others also have similar quirks 😆

Hope you all had a safe journey back home x
Thank you for that Christine, i enjoyed your company. Please do attend any of the car shows and meets we attend it would be nice to catch up with you.

I also want to thank all that turned up in some awful weather and battling through congestion and traffic to have this seasonal meal, thanks your all great people to know. Sorry if i seemed to be a little quiet but the chemo does make me tired and i have had a big weekend for me with a party on both saturday and today.

I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Lets get out to shows and meets next year (when the weather is a little better) and have some fun.

Brian. BMR.

Thank you for that Christine, i enjoyed your company. Please do attend any of the car shows and meets we attend it would be nice to catch up with you.

I also want to thank all that turned up in some awful weather and battling through congestion and traffic to have this seasonal meal, thanks your all great people to know. Sorry if i seemed to be a little quiet but the chemo does make me tired and i have had a big weekend for me with a party on both saturday and today.

I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Lets get out to shows and meets next year (when the weather is a little better) and have some fun.

Brian. BMR.

and heavily modded one that’s been on a diet , but great crack
View attachment 96307
Driver was very broody having been made Elgrandless (write off following bump) but still loves this Elgrand group,
Great motors, Great people, enjoyed the weekend.
Wishing you all , a Very Merry Christmas and the best New Year

Back