• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

CHRISTMAS MEAL 2023 CASTLEWOOD BREWERS FAYRE (UPDATED PLEASE READ) SUNDAY 10th DECEMBER 2023 (NOW CLOSED)

BMR

Trader
E51 Owner
E51 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Elgrand
E51
I have been into the Castlewood and sorted an Elgrand Owners Club UK Christmas meal. Anybody interested in going can they let me know on here so i can give them an estimate of numbers of people going. The Castlewood Brewers Fayre is just off Junction 28 of the M1 and has a hotel on site for those wanting to stop over. The festive menu has been scanned and added to the bottom of this post. For those of you wanting to stop over. (PLEASE BOOK YOUR OWN HOTEL ACCOMODATION) at the Premier Inn Mansfield on 01773 811947 or by email to Mansfield.PI@premierinn.com Meal is now booked for 12.30 on SUNDAY 10th of December, any closer to Christmas might interfere with other owners parties on the run up to Christmas. After a conversation with a National Trust representative we have been refused entry to Hardwick Hall car park with the excuse that it is their busy period and will take up too much parking space. (I myself suspect we are another victim of "cancel culture" and the systems refusal to accept that petrol and diesel cars will be here for a lot longer than the "system" wants. I wonder if we were the Tesler owners club we would be refused entry. Needless to say i have cancelled my National Trust subscription. I am looking into other places close at hand where we can meet for photos. We might end up at Tibshelf services yet. I will start the list.

I AM GOING TO SHUT DOWN THE BOOKING FOR THIS MEAL MIDNIGHT TUESDAY 31st OF OCTOBER AS I HAVNT GOT TIME FOR STRAGGLERS.

1)- BMR (1 Person)
2)- BEZZBAILEY (2 PEOPLE)
3)- REVEREND ROBP (2 POSS 4 PEOPLE)
4)- KARLOS (2 PEOPLE)
5)- DOGNERO (2 PEOPLE)
6)- LIZE (1 PERSON)
7)- MALCOLMYZ85 (2 PEOPLE)
8)- SCOTT FISKEL (4 PEOPLE)
9)- MISSYC (1 PERSON)
10)- RMMOON (2 PEOPLE)
11)- SAFETY MICK (2 PEOPLE)
12)- LPG (2 PEOPLE)
XMAS MEAL.jpg

Last edited:
put me down for 2 people if it the 9th please , will stay overnight

Hi everyone I will have to give this a miss now as I have just been told I will be in Weymouth buying Christmas presents for the grandkids gutted as I really enjoyed the last one I hope you all have a great time

Back