• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Can I convert the screens to English?

Snoopy11
You get one mate then you can do my one as well
;) 🤣 🤞

Incidentally Keith, does your system have the whole of the Europe maps installed? and I presume it connects to the GNSS Galileo, the European global satellite.. if this is the case then it will also be interesting to see if it cures the clock problem too...?

Snoopy11
;) 🤣 🤞
I presume we're not far from each other mate, maybe we could get a few more interested and have a meet up were we invite a guy to come and do them all for us,... lol :joy:

Well time to open the box
EC272994-A5B5-4F5D-9E1A-4693468586AA.jpeg
F961EEE1-3BE1-4ACF-9317-30D69460CD3D.jpeg

Hi
Snoopy11
;) 🤣 🤞
Steve.
How’s the new van.

You had better not do the wiring. You have form for burning things down.
😂😂

Should be a simple plug all the wiring looms in
FE6745C6-F134-4E93-A25E-615DF627287B.jpeg
FA272661-516E-4402-B3AC-16D3749D03D1.jpeg
D9A27D7C-4975-4041-9A64-6DF56C28C6A6.jpeg

What is that big white box in there?

Other than the English button swap over this really does seem quite simple.

Brilliant
What does it do to the music box etc.

Brilliant
What does it do to the music box etc.
music box still works, from the listing the only thing that doesn't is external temperature reading and fuel consumption

Last edited:
What is that big white box in there?

Other than the English button swap over this really does seem quite simple.
I was going to ask that exact same question...?

dont speak to me about buttons some are wrong lol and i cant find any in dashes that work
What was that earlier about doing it right first time lol 😁😁

What was that earlier about doing it right first time lol 😁😁

i know put a jinx on that one, i went of a photo on there site showing what buttons did what guess its wrong too

Last edited:
dont speak to me about buttons some are wrong lol and i cant find any in dashes that work
i didn't I was talking about the big white box lol i bet some of the buttons dont work on the jap version anyway, or have I got the wrong end of the stick...

Back