• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Xmas meet

Should be a good turnout me thinks 😁😁

better get the little cherub 🐒working:joy::joy::joy:

we will start at 10am till 12am there is a map with car park at the race circuit and postcode hope to see you there

Bring the ice scrapers and paraffin heaters! ❄️🙂

mmmm Bovril and my 5yr old grandaughter has been telling everyone who will listen she is making mince pies with grandad on sat :joy::joy:

We are not going to be there as you all probably guessed , too far for me to drive at the moment and its a bit cold. On the plus side i am slowly progressing following my heart attack and setting little daily targets
We would like to wish you all a very happy xmas and a happy new year and look forward to seeing you in 2023
Have a good meet

Mark & Karen & Alan The Dog

We are not going to be there as you all probably guessed , too far for me to drive at the moment and its a bit cold. On the plus side i am slowly progressing following my heart attack and setting little daily targets
We would like to wish you all a very happy xmas and a happy new year and look forward to seeing you in 2023
Have a good meet

Speedy recovery… take it easy .. see you in the new year ..

Have a good meet

Hi mate. Stay safe and warm and keep getting better. Season's greetings and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Tim and Sal

Have a good meet

Take it one step at a time mate.. n rushing about... seasons greetings to you, Karen and Alan
Dave and Denise

Just pm'd you mate
Hey All, I won't be attending tomorrow's meet-up, as I'm absolutely full of cold, feeling a bit crap, and don't really want to spread my cold around before Christmas.

Dave, i've sent you a PM :)

Hey All, I won't be attending tomorrow's meet-up, as I'm absolutely full of cold, feeling a bit crap, and don't really want to spread my cold around before Christmas.

Dave, i've sent you a PM :)
That's a shame. Hope you feel better soon. Keeping an eye on the weather forecast at the moment just in case the threatened snow decides to bring the entire South of England to a grinding halt (so at least 1mm then.............🥶). Otherwise, we'll be wrapping up warm and looking forward to hot coffee and sausage rolls, not to mention the mince pies!

That's a shame. Hope you feel better soon. Keeping an eye on the weather forecast at the moment just in case the threatened snow decides to bring the entire South of England to a grinding halt (so at least 1mm then.............🥶). Otherwise, we'll be wrapping up warm and looking forward to hot coffee and sausage rolls, not to mention the mince pies!
Cheers, I hope the weather stays dry and sunny at least for you all

bloody vultures my tribe came to pick kloi up and dived into the pies there was 26 now 18 bloody gutty sods and then the cheek to ask can kaly have the rest of the fruit to make some for v.a.g squad meet on the 17th for the ickle pickle premature babIMG_20221210_172105.jpgy charity at portsmouth hospital

Sorry I’m gonna have to bail tomorrow… fighting against Mother Nature to get roofs done safely..

Back