• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

whats with kids these days ?

The French don't have petty, unruly children. They have petty, unreasonable farmers who blockade ports and autoroutes :D
At the moment they have unruly bikers who don't want to take their bikes for the French MOT which is being introduced on Monday.

About 17 years ago a teenage wanna be gangster threw a brick through my mums kitchen window, we were upset when he was found dead from a drugs overdose a few months later.

Yeah young ones are getting worse. Look up to the older ones that do stupid things. Use to work in Anfield on the chippy run and the amount of young'uns doing wheelies towards you on the wrong side of the road was ridiculous. So dangerous although pretty good talent but not in the appropriate place. So annoying. Lucky didn't hit them as they'll be going, he's such a saint and a good lad playing out. 🤬
I was on the estate by us yesterday, local nobheads popping wheelies on trailbikes weaving between pedestrians and moving cars. If one of them got mown down by a police car I can see the obituary now... "A spirited lad with a zest for life". The locals would be up in arms, blaming the "pigs" for shortening his life. Here I go again... ranting on about pondlife. Compulsory vasectomies is the only way :D

It's the children of the adults who went through school without corporal punishment. Zero consequences for any actions.

This is the kind of person ( see link below) that these feral kids grow into, no respect for anyone or anything unless its for their gain.

No respect, for rules, law or society.....even the Police can't control them, they are above the law.

This is not a one off, were i grew up this is the norm.

In the almost three years that I've lived in France I've never seen any such unruliness. Not saying it doesn't happen, but there a much higher importance put on family values.
Several generations of state-fed scumbags who know the authorities can't touch them. We have gone from one extreme to the other over the last 150 years, shipped off to Australia or penal servitude for nicking a loaf of bread back then to free safaris for toe-rags and repeat offenders today :mad:

Not the Isle Of Wight, there are Elgrands there.
Gruinard Island? But only if the spores are still viable. Rockall might be a better choice, blindfold them and tell them to go for a run.

Bomb Portsmouth, or Millbrook in Southampton

I know a lot of members in Pompey but c'mon..it's Pompey. They can put their foot down to escape

I was on the estate by us yesterday, local nobheads popping wheelies on trailbikes weaving between pedestrians and moving cars. If one of them got mown down by a police car I can see the obituary now... "A spirited lad with a zest for life". The locals would be up in arms, blaming the "pigs" for shortening his life. Here I go again... ranting on about pondlife. Compulsory vasectomies is the only way :D
A zest for life.

Or....they lit up the room when they entered.

Yeah...because they are fuckin turds who set fire to something.

I have absolutely no sympathy...you make your own choices in life

Back