• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

URGENT - LIFE SAVING MEDICATION FUNDRAISER

Just thought I should give you all an update on how Miami is doing.

She s currently doing very well; with the CBD oil and LDN combination. Currently she is taking CBD drops every 6 hours with LDN at every 12 hours. We have been informed this by a vets and also read online that dogs metabolise the medicine a lot faster than a human hence why it is more frequent. I was praying for her to get to my birthday on the 19th but unbelievably she is still here which is fantastic news! Do not get me wrong she is not cured just a lot more comfromable but unbelievably is still looking after my wife and still eating and doing everything like normal with the exception of her coughing now and again obviously due to the tumor still around her Larynx. I thought you might like to hear how well she is doing. We are now praying that she will be with us through to The New Year fingers crossed!!!! 🤞 🤞

View attachment 96244View attachment 96243
Cherish every day, God bless,🫶
Really happy she is comfortable hanging on.
All the best Richard, one day at a time,
Take care.

Please could I ask for everyone to be thinking of my wife in the next few hours as we have a very important court case that we have been waiting for since 2020! It concerns her disabled bathroom that was built in 2016 but never finished without any disabled facilities!
It has never been completed with no heating or decent ventilation and the sliding door is currently stuck open due to lack of ventilation breaking the door so bad that it is completely rotten and mildly at the bottom. The court in 2018 awarded in our favour and told the council to finish the bathroom which they never did, so this is extremely important and it is now at the highest level court in the Country!

Thanks in advance all 👍

Back