• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yorkshire The Motorist. Coffee and cars meet Sunday 30th April 10am onwards

What time does it start ?

weather not looking great will wait till last thing as about an hour drive from the van but looking forward to getting to a meet

weather not looking great will wait till last thing as about an hour drive from the van but looking forward to getting to a meet
No probs mate. My forecast isn't looking too bad. Saying sunny with possible showers later on. 🤞

Are we all going to meet up outside before we head in to get parked together?
Somewhere like
Screwfix, Lincoln Way, Sherburn in Elmet, Leeds LS25 6PJ
We could be there about 9.30 to 9.45am

Is this going to be a regular meet guys

Somewhere like
We can do yeah for those coming first thing. Anyone else we'll see in there 👍

Theres also the NY500 car cafe at Pickering/Malton that we could alternate between to give people that side of Yorkshire the chance to get to
Great spot that one actually going there tomorrow on way up to pickering always pop in for a cuppa

I've not made it there yet. But it looks good. We'll have to get something organised for a meet there 👍
Sounds good to me what's the one in Sherburn like is it bikers and car cafe

Sounds good to me what's the one in Sherburn like is it bikers and car cafe
Only see a few bikers there when I've been, but they do have special events for bikers. Think Sherburn Milk bar still gets the majority of the bikers in the area to their cafe

Somewhere like
Sounds like a plan,
am up for that if it's good with everyone ?

Back