• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East Sunday 2nd April 2023 10amKirkleatham Walled Garden /Museum and cafe.

Just waiting on an update from @*Jay* re a camping trip July / August back at his mates Boulmer.

But in the meantime there is a car show at Darlington 14.5.23.

Not sure if anyone has other ideas between the above dates.

Doubt if you fancy popping down past Oxford for a meet, as I have all this to myself tonightimage.jpgimage.jpg

Mick, I'm on it, sent him the details, just waiting a reply... Hopefully he can sort something out for everyone... o_O

I am heading off down to this one as Rob comes up to ours and it will be a ride out.

PM'd @Safety Mick with the info for Boulmer in July. I'm sure he will drop a nice post for everyone shortly. I won't add to the mix as I might just confuse things.

@Safety Mick over to you my good man... :rolleyes:

I am heading off down to this one as Rob comes up to ours and it will be a ride out.
Looking forward to it bud 😀

Hi all

If you snooze you lose !!!!

Coast and Castles at Boulmer, near Alnwick , can accommodate us with 7 pitches on the Friday and Saturday nights 28th and 29th July.

1st come1st served so get your name down on the post which I am about to put up on Regional meets - Coast and Castles camping July 2023.

Sorry but limited on numbers and they want confirmation soonest.

@JAGMAN as you requested there is the option for you and Sharon of a posh Glamping tent - furnished £85 per night. (No pressure, just let me know yes or no)

All head to Coast and Castles 2023 with your responses.

Hi all

Coast and Castles at Boulmer, near Alnwick , can accommodate us with 7 pitches on the Friday and Saturday nights 28th and 29th July.

1st come1st served so get your name down on the post which I am about to put up on Regional meets - Coast and Castles camping July 2023.

@JAGMAN as you requested there is the option for you and Sharon of a posh Glamping tent - furnished £85 per night. (No pressure, just let me know yes or no)

that’s in main factory fournight summer hols so it’s the busiest holiday time in school hols , sorry i won’t be able to make for that reason , sure bev wouldn’t be happy to split our main hols lol

that’s in main factory fournight summer hols so it’s the busiest holiday time in school hols , sorry i won’t be able to make for that reason , sure bev wouldn’t be happy to split our main hols lol
Shame, it’s always good to catch up with you two

Hi all

Hi Mick

We now have an Elgrand😀
Can you put me and Heather down for the weekend.
Are kids allowed to go or will there be any kids going 🤔👍

Hi Mick

We now have an Elgrand😀
Look forward to seeing some pictures.

If I remember rightly there were some kids on the site when we last went and there may have been a play area (I might be thinking of another site though).

Look forward to seeing some pictures.

If I remember rightly there were some kids on the site when we last went and there may have been a play area (I might be thinking of another site though).
There was the surfing / paddle board hire / training too

Hi Mick

We now have an Elgrand😀
Added to list, hope your enjoying your Elgrand

Back