• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East Sunday 2nd April 2023 10amKirkleatham Walled Garden /Museum and cafe.

dognero

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
North East
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Elgrand
E51
Region
North East
https://kirkleathamwalledgarden.co.uk/
1678475781959.png

How to find us:

We are sign posted just off the A174. Our full address is Kirkleatham Walled Garden, Plantation Road, Redcar, TS10 4QT. Our post code for SAT NAV is TS10 4QT however please be mindful that this may sometimes bring you to the other side of the Gardens as we are a new development.

Sunday 2nd April 2023 10am
1. dognero
2. merrsh1
3. Safety Mick
4. Jagman
5. Simon58
6. Shelley

Last edited:
View attachment 86302

How to find us:

We are sign posted just off the A174. Our full address is Kirkleatham Walled Garden, Plantation Road, Redcar, TS10 4QT. Our post code for SAT NAV is TS10 4QT however please be mindful that this may sometimes bring you to the other side of the Gardens as we are a new development.

1. dognero
We’ll come, me and the nipper. If she doesn’t whinge too much I’ll buy her an ice cream 😀

View attachment 86302

How to find us:

1. dognero
2. merrsh1
3. Safety Mick

4) JAGMAN

I'll try to make this one but I might just walk there as it's only a few minutes from where I live.
For those who don't know the area there is a small (but interesting) museum there that has a kids play area. There's an Owl Centre that does flying displays and has Meercats, and there's an old church and other interesting buildings in the village that go back a loooong way.

We will be there , as long as I get my drop link fixed . Hopefully getting it sorted this weekend , it's only been on since February as it's shot . Tge place I bought it from have said they will refund my money as long as the rubber cover isn't damaged . 🤞👍

Hi guys, I will be coming along but probably won't get there until about 10.15! Will everyone just be with the cars?

View attachment 86302

How to find us:

1. dognero
2. merrsh1
3. Safety Mick
4. Jagman
5. Simon58
6. Shelley
We will be there.
Thanks for the invite👍

See you there

As a newbie I'll be there ... And thanks for the invite 👍

Nice to see some new faces and of course their motors.
Building up to decent numbers for this meet.

Those who may be interested- Don’t forget to think about a camping meet, suitable dates, do we go back to Coast & Castles.
Chat tomorrow if interested or curious 🧐

Coast & Castles was a good site

Agree!!!
Up for revisit with better weather.

See what others think in the morning

Unfortunately I won't be able to come this time, as had a fall and looks like I've fractured my forearm. Will be spending tomorrow at the hospital. Hopefully see you all next time!

Oh no.
Hope your well soon.

Back