• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Midlands Staffordshire meet

So having never been to either the Dudley Arms or Himley Hall we decided to go on a little recce and check them out and to be quite honest I think we would be better going straight to Himley Hall for the meet.
Not sure but if people wanted to have breakfast At the Dudley Arms you mite have to book a table because of the covid thing and we couldnt sit togethet because of the social distancing, while at Himley Hall you can get anything from a full breakfast to bacon butties all day without booking and stiil be able to sit together all be it outside. Parking is Ā£2 for All day. Its just and idea so What are your thoughts?
i am happy to do that :)

If I can make it I might be with my 3 year old but happy to go to himley so he can run around
I'll have my kids, well the younger one's. Might bring their bikes so they can go off and ride.
Meetings are for the whole family or on your own, take your pick.
You can even bring your partner, lol.

I'll have my kids, well the younger one's. Might bring their bikes so they can go off and ride.
Meetings are for the whole family or on your own, take your pick.
You can even bring your partner, lol.
She's pregnant (early days yet) and is getting morning sickness so doubt she will be there

What about 10.am at Himley Hall or do you want to meet a little later. There's a good parking area on the right hand side as you go in with the cafe within very short walking distance for bacon butties.

What about 10.am at Himley Hall or do you want to meet a little later. There's a good parking area on the right hand side as you go in with the cafe within very short walking distance for bacon butties.
10 am works for me but flexible if it's difficult for others šŸ™‚

Let's make it 10.00 a.m. then at Himley Hall September 13th on the grassed area on the right as you drive in to the grounds.
We have 5 Elgrands so far enough for a local Staffs/West Mids meet but more the better.

Thanks for the heads up, count me in.

Yes get to the Dudley arms Sunday 13th. Is there a time ?

Yes get to the Dudley arms Sunday 13th. Is there a time ?
Due to covid 19 and keeping a social distance and probably would have to book a table at the Dudley Arms for Breakfast Its 10.00a.m at Himley Hall not the dudley arms

Back