• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East SIMPLY JAPANESE

deano.

Active Newbie
Premium Member
South East
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
Hello fellow elgranders.
The dates are online for simply Japanese next year it’s July 21st , you can even get early bird tickets now. I’ve already got mine and hope to see u all there. It was a great meet up last year

Link for the lazy

I'm quite interested in this as well. Will there be a club stand?

Easy to organise one.

Screenshot 2023-11-14 210523.jpg

@ChunkyDave organised the club stand last year, so he's the chap to talk to if anyone wants to take on the organisation of the event. Or maybe he'll be willing to do it again....
Its easy to do as highlighted by @LeStempy above.

Put it in the events meets section on here, and use club name ElgrandOC. Don't use South East as you will put off members from other locations, and people are more willing to travel to the bigger show days.

This is a great show lots to do the OC have been attending for a number of years and we get a great turn out
Will be there again this year

I will throw my hat in and organize it again for 2024...same rules apply as last year.. once you have purchased your ticket... Drop me a PM and I will add you to the list... I reserved a plot for 20 cars last year and we got pretty close to that... Given that I've seen a few new members interested I will go for 25... I will put the attendance list up in the SHOWS/EVENTS section.

I will throw my hat in and organize it again for 2024...same rules apply as last year.. once you have purchased your ticket... Drop me a PM and I will add you to the list... I reserved a plot for 20 cars last year and we got pretty close to that... Given that I've seen a few new members interested I will go for 25... I will put the attendance list up in the SHOWS/EVENTS section.
You legend.

Is this going reserved under the Elgrand OC club name? Just booking tickets

Is this going reserved under the Elgrand OC club name? Just booking tickets
Yep.. booked under the Elgrand owners club.. once you have got your ticket drop me a PM with your ref number and I'll add you to the list 👍

HI DAVE. I PMd u with my ref number for simply Japanese Did u get it.

I can see this is a one day event. Do they allow overnight camping on their site?

Back