• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Simply japanese Beaulieu 23/07/2023 attendance list

Final shout out for anyone else who wishes to attend Simply Japanese 2023 as Beaulieu want to finalise numbers

I’ve only got one spare day
its a shame if you dont come, we are a very friendly crowd as hopefully you will find out if you join us at one of regular meets.

I now have the club stand passes which I will hand out when we all meet at Tesco on the day... these are not your admission tickets, so make sure you don't forget to bring them with you 😉

What's everyone doing about food and drink?? I will be putting up a gazebo with a couple of tables... Will it be an open buffet like last year where we all bring something for peeps to help themselves???

Tickets can still be purchased online up to 2pm on event day for those who still haven't made their mind up 😁

my other half has said she will NOT BE MAKING cakes as the two that were taken to castle coombe were not touched sorry guys:sob:

What's everyone doing about food and drink?? I will be putting up a gazebo with a couple of tables... Will it be an open buffet like last year where we all bring something for peeps to help themselves???
I have a fold up table too mate if you want me to bring it ?

we will bring snacks and such but it hurts her back too much to stand and do cakes
Much appreciated Bob.. shame about Castle combe... I know for sure if we made it we would have tucked into some of Pat's cake... is Pat coming as Denise says it's been ages ??

Happy to bring a few large local made pork pies and the like, to cut up on the day (they are good), was initially thinking of bringing five loaves and two fishes, but I have a feeling it's been done before?
Cost of living now mate means it's 2 bread rolls and a bag of scampi 🤣🤣

Back