• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Sick Elgrand in Japan!

Toru

Premium Member
North West
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Elgrand
E51
Region
North West
Got some well nice Elgrands in Japan on the modding scene. Found this that came up on Pinterest. So much work gone into it to do that door mod especially for those wide wheels.

Looks amazing...but its that low you wouldnt be able to drive it round here...too many speed bumps
Yeah that's my thoughts too. I've actually had to raise my car up as it kept hitting the Exhausts and LPG tank over the huge speed bumps in the retail parks by mine. Not practical but looks cool when it's slammed. 👍🤣

Thats what you call a sliding door fix.
I built hinged rear doors on a modded Stepwagon…
It arrived from Japan with the sliding rear doors unusable due to the massive rear arches and 14.5J wheels…
Welder out… T4 tailgate hinges … job done.
Yakushi winner 😎
096DC9AD-A7E4-423F-AEF8-6CBFD8753CE3.jpeg7F4F93AA-5725-48BA-8468-BC6F937A30A5.jpeg607C20C7-0E44-4C63-862F-52419742DD25.jpegIMG_5554.jpegIMG_5553.jpegIMG_5552.jpegIMG_5582.jpeg

Looks amazing...but its that low you wouldnt be able to drive it round here...too many speed bumps
Yeah that's my thoughts too. I've actually had to raise my car up as it kept hitting the Exhausts and LPG tank over the huge speed bumps in the retail parks by mine. Not practical but looks cool when it's slammed. 👍🤣
You boys never heard of air suspension? Raise up to drive, lower it down to look cool parked up.

Back