• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North West Possible illuminations meet at Blackpool 2018?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrappy

North West
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Elgrand
E51
Region
North West
Hi was just wondering if there might be any plans for a Blackpool illuminations meet this year, cheers!

I was wondering that.
Possibly meet at Stanley park then convoy through
I would suggest sometime in September after school holiday madness

Great, will keep an eye on the forum, cheers

MMMMM never been to the lights for ages

It's always been on my to do list to trek up with camera gear for the lights. Never quite managed though. Probably cos I'm allergic to northerners 😂

1 night Camping too?

mmmmmm just booked a night in blackpool 27/28th October first weekend of 1/2 term!!

I think I’m in Scotland that weekend

Daddyof4 is probably on the mark with 27th,falls on last week of the lights (4th Nov) and Halloween is on the wed 31st,had a meet up last year at Dahlias kitchen
Cropper Road
Blackpool
FY4 5LB

Not sure if Simon booked tables,but it was good fun

There are other places that a meetup could take place,
Tescos - near the windmill after you come off at J4
Car park at Lytham saint annes (st annes beach near the pire) -good place to grab a bite to eat and a drink away from the masses.

I tend to go early and have a day of it and meet up with the rest fro the drive through but depends who i'm with (daughter brings a bag full of copper to get her keyrings or w/e lol ) Just some ideas for you,and it will be more then likely it will be around 27th when we go.

Done this meet a couple of times, and always had a good day/night!! Would be up for coming over again if it goes ahead and the date works for us.
@Simjoh organised it last year and did a great job. Had some Halloween games for the kids and best dressed spooky Ellie competition. Any plans to take it on again Simon??

We are up for Blackpool

Right guys there will be a Blackpool run. Just got back from Jae. Need a few days to get rid of all the alcohol out my head lol then we’ll all start planning the meet. I’m up for any suggestions on meeting places, times, dates. What you would like to do!!. Last year was a fantastic turn out and even though it took us nearly 4hrs to do the mile run. The faces on passing cars as some of us were dressed up with scary masks and skeleton costumes, was really funny. Dahlia’s kitchen was a brilliant meeting point. Not too busy, just at the end of the m55. Coffee, cake and games were played. So get those suggestions in and we’ll start playing 😀

Early October would be good for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom