• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East North East Halloween Meet Sunday 31st October. 2022 Official thread.

Always good to meet new faces and see the different motors. Kids kept us entertained too, hope they’ve dried out

Great food again Janet,

Well done Eddie furthest traveller again and well prepared with cooking kit. Safe trip Wednesday, hope all is what you’re looking for, enjoy and look forward to your return in 2023.

Peter, best wishes and quick recovery for Sharon.
thanks for the wishes We will find out after 23 hrs flying, estimated door to door about 32hrs

I was not the only E52 nice to see another one
Was glad I was not the only e52 turned up do like the facelift front end . I like them gold wheels on your e52 but then I’d have to wrap all my chrome to match 🤦‍♂️
Safe journey

Was glad I was not the only e52 turned up do like the facelift front end . I like them gold wheels on your e52 but then I’d have to wrap all my chrome to match 🤦‍♂️
Safe journey
I’m really liking those gold wheels too looked bloody great eh

thanks for the wishes We will find out after 23 hrs flying, estimated door to door about 32hrs
Good to see you again, warm sausage rolls were welcome.
Hope you enjoy your flight and time away.

There’s always a black sleep in a flock 🤣
Had a great time meeting you all and great photos of the meet 👍
Are you referring to me as I drive in and not back up well that way I can get my kitchen up and running and in full view may be others need to drive in and open up the back and sit under cover also half should drive in and the other half back up to them so as to form an avenue to sit around under cover We did this at one of the shows and it worked well

Are you referring to me as I drive in and not back up well that way I can get my kitchen up and running and in full view may be others need to drive in and open up the back and sit under cover also half should drive in and the other half back up to them so as to form an avenue to sit around under cover We did this at one of the shows and it worked well
@CluelessE52 has the black E52 which makes him the black sheep of the meet, also means he had the slowest one there despite having a 3.5 :innocent:.

As to parking nose first that was my preference but @dognero forced me to turn around, at least I can now say that I drove (shuffled) with the pop top up.

That’s rig
@CluelessE52 has the black E52 which makes him the black sheep of the meet, also means he had the slowest one there despite having a 3.5 :innocent:.

As to parking nose first that was my preference but @dognero forced me to turn around, at least I can now say that I drove (shuffled) with the pop top up.
😲 She’s not that slow as my son kept saying I have a heavy right foot 😂 the silver Ellie blends well with all the white ones my black e52 sticks out like a sore thumb in the line of white just like a black sheep in a flock 🤦‍♂️🤣

N
ot at all was referring to my black e52 among all the white and a silver Elgrand . Me stuck out like a sore thumb 🤣

Another good meeting Ladies and Gents, loved the Corn beef and chicken pies - almost wished I was back at work as I would have taken some for bait. Thanks for the kind wishes of a full recovery for Sharon, I’m sure she will be at our Xmas meet if we arrange one.
And a special thanks to Andy for the video / photos - as my van almost looks as clean as everybody else's despite being streaked in bird mess, mud and other detritus. At least I’ve done the lamp bezel this week , just waiting for 3 side bumper clips from Steve at Tojo to complete the task and then it might even get a wash and wax for winter.

PS , Enjoy your trip Eddie - Qatar Airways are absolutely brilliant.

Another good meeting Ladies and Gents, loved the Corn beef and chicken pies - almost wished I was back at work as I would have taken some for bait. Thanks for the kind wishes of a full recovery for Sharon, I’m sure she will be at our Xmas meet if we arrange one.
And a special thanks to Andy for the video / photos - as my van almost looks as clean as everybody else's despite being streaked in bird mess, mud and other detritus. At least I’ve done the lamp bezel this week , just waiting for 3 side bumper clips from Steve at Tojo to complete the task and then it might even get a wash and wax for winter.
Our Oliver ( my son ) really loved the corn beef pie never seen him raid food like that must of eaten half of it and had some for his tea last night 🤦‍♂️ big thumbs up from him to the chef was his words

Oh yes I forgot about this one.
Guess who

Attachments

• 20221030_145256.jpg
    20221030_145256.jpg
    307.2 KB · Views: 0
Back