• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East North East almost Yorks - Redcar

Ignore that, I’ve just read the instructions properly 🤦🏼‍♂️
Local lad @JAGMAN suggested the one closest to Marske, which I think is the one in your picture.
We have a bit of rain in Hartlepool just now but if weather man is correct it will be gone overnight so should be dry here and Redcar 🤞shame we haven’t got last Saturday s sunshine ☀️

I know I'm late to the party but am up for an early morning trek from West Yorkshire up to Redcar tomorrow so will see you all in the morning. @Simon58 hoping your pooch is okay... as I'd love to meet him/her!!

ETA: Just checking it out on GoogleMaps and there's Elgrand parked right there!!
Screenshot_20220506-171744_Maps.jpg

ETETA: Oh, read the instructions, wrong car park... I'll see you folks tomorrow, in the correct carpark 🤣

Last edited:
I know I'm late to the party but am up for an early morning trek from West Yorkshire up to Redcar tomorrow so will see you all in the morning. @Simon58 hoping your pooch is okay... as I'd love to meet him/her!!

ETA: Just checking it out on GoogleMaps and there's Elgrand parked right there!!
View attachment 73808

ETETA: Oh, read the instructions, wrong car park... I'll see you folks tomorrow, in the correct carpark 🤣
Unfortunately he's not up to travelling , so I more than likely won't be attending.

Morning folks, had to turn around and head home, my 8yr old has picked up a bug and started getting a temp so thought it best to turn back. Have q good morning!

Enjoyed this morning, shame we had to wait so long for the sun to come out, nice to meet new faces and of course catch up with Mr & Mrs dognero again.
Always good to see what members are doing with their motors.
Hope for warmer meet and a cafe would be nice next time.
Thanks too for the Yorkshire visitors crossing the border 😇
@dognero
@Magnu
@Iain04
@kevinb
@JAGMAN

Ditto from me . Good to put names to faces and see how everybody stamps their needs / thoughts on what must be the best / most adaptable vehicle ever made in my view. You can certainly count me in for the next time and if you ever fancy another trip to the seaside theres a huge car park at the Redcar / Kirkleatham Walled Garden for the ladies to look round. plus its got a decent large cafe as well on site.

I enjoyed this mornings outing as well, I also learnt that the windows in the electric sliding doors open. 4 months of ownership and learnt something new! SWMBO was exited to hear this information.

Nice to meet some new people and put faces to names on the forum. Was really nice when the sun did come out. Hopefully on the next one a few more can attend. It was nice to share info and alterations on the vehicles, and see different configurations people have had done.

Back