• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

New to elgrands

ncrane

Reaction score
First Name
Neil
Elgrand
Looking to buy
Hi all I'm new to the forum and to elgrands looking for help and advice please I'm looking at buying my first Elgrand it's 2003/2004 but need some help.
Are they cable to tow with a 3.5 6v?
Can you change the language on the radio ect?
Also I'm not sure on the model I am looking e50 or e51 ect?
I have been told that they are chain driven engines is this true?
Any help will be greatful

Hello and welcome to the club. Enjoy. :)
If it's a 2003/2004 it will be an E51 Series 1
You can't update the language on E51 S1 or 2, only S3
The engine is chain driven
Someone else will have to advise you on towing

Hello and welcome to the club. Enjoy. :)
If it's a 2003/2004 it will be an E51 Series 1
You can't update the language on E51 S1 or 2, only S3
The engine is chain driven
Someone else will have to advise
Hi thank you for ur reply that's fine I can live with using Google translater I'm happy it is chain driven

Hi all I'm new to the forum and to elgrands looking for help and advice please I'm looking at buying my first Elgrand it's 2003/2004 but need some help.
Are they cable to tow with a 3.5 6v?
Can you change the language on the radio ect?
Also I'm not sure on the model I am looking e50 or e51 ect?
I have been told that they are chain driven engines is this true?
Any help will be greatful
Welcome along,
Take your time and read the forum,
Do as much homework as possible,
All the best,
🚘🚘👍👍

Hi all thanks for ur help I have try a lot of research but still unsure on things can you get parts for these in the UK?
Also I read somewhere that you need to find a hunter machine to do tracking why is this?
Thanks again

Sorry to ask again but I read some where about possible recalls how do you check or know if the recalls have been done the car has been in the UK since 2019 but only has the v5 no other paperwork or manuals
Soor to ask to many question I'm going to view it again on Saturday and possible put a deposit on it so checking before I go

Hi all thanks for ur help I have try a lot of research but still unsure on things can you get parts for these in the UK?
Also I read somewhere that you need to find a hunter machine to do tracking why is this?
Thanks again
We've got our very own traders, breakers and parts suppliers here on the forum, it's JDM so be aware of some limitations. I think you can find Elgrands in Hunter's database

Yep. The hardest things to find are body panels, otherwise pretty much everything else is used on other Nissan models.

Thanks again
I used to work with a Hunter tracking machine, they are a great bit of kit and very accurate.

Back