• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Modified Nationals '24 28-30 June

I'm not sure depends how far away it is, I could possibly put it on the stand on the Saturday but not on the Sunday as I'll have to be loaded up before 5pm bit of a long drive for me , I'll have to think about it

If I can disconnect my awning without issue I'll drive to and from the stand, don't judge Ariana though she needs a bit of cosmetic work (not unlike her owner) 🤣🤣🤣
Don't worry we don't judge! We're just happy meeting up with fellow owners.
Plus they'll be plenty to assist if you need help attaching and disconnecting your awning 👍

Be fine to put our car on the stand.I suppose that we will still be able to sit back at the camping area to have a break during the day 👍

Be fine to put our car on the stand.I suppose that we will still be able to sit back at the camping area to have a break during the day 👍
Of course... it's a secure camp site so leave chairs, tables, awnings etc there and the main club marquee will be there...

Just bounce between clubstand and campsite as you please :)

It’s called a drive away awning for a reason 🤣
🤣🤣. I know but the one and only time I tried to put up the awning didn't go so well, the force 10 gale that raged during the night didn't help 🤣🤣. With the pop top there doesn't seem to be enough metal for the magnetic strip. Fingers crossed for second time lucky 🤞🏼🤞🏼

I put mine up for the first time last year... it was a disaster and as some may know I don't play well with tents etc lol

But once it was eventually up it was lovelly to have...

Taking down was also a pain.

I'm now having second thoughts about an awning 😂

20230902_195043.jpg

Hi. Am I too late to book for this?

Not at all :)

Any body else going from the isle of wight? Would really appreciate a little boot space as can't fit everything in for cooking with configuration I have to have

Back