• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Last song you listened to?

Pendulum - Witchcraft

Had a good sing along to this on the way into work, after the kids had been dropped off obviously.

[bbvideo=560,315]http://youtu.be/Un1Q2JMPPyQ[/bbvideo]

Led Zeppelin part 2.......the wonderful Kashmir :dance2:

Not updates for a while, so going to update the last few:

Tool: Stinkfist
Avenged Sevenfold: Unholy Confessions
The Offspring: The Kids Aren't Alright
All That Remains: This Calling
The Eagles: Hotel California
Lynard Skynard: Free Bird
Pendulum: The Island Pt2
The Prodigy: Smack My Bitch Up
Pantera: Cowboys From Hell
Iron Maiden: The Trooper
Muse: Plug In Baby

Pendulum is without doubt the best performance mod available for any car. :D

+150BHP!

:bang:
freshandminty said:
Pendulum is without doubt the best performance mod available for any car. :D

+150BHP!

It only adds 150bhp when you have a sub loud enough to make your car levitate :laugh:

The affect it has on my makes my right door heavier and acts like a throttle response controller :)

freshandminty said:
The affect it has on my makes my right door heavier and acts like a throttle response controller :)

Making your right door heavier isn't going to get you anywhere faster :laugh:

Mushroomhead mainly cos ive been using MP3 player for the last few cars ive had so my CDs are in storage and a mix disc was the only one out, but i promised the kids id burn a Marilyn Manson one for the car

Sweet! Another metal head! Love it :clap:

Metallica: Whisky In The Jar (cover)
Hadouken!: MAD

Bought Maroon 5, V CD in the shopping centre at Chrystal Peaks before the Music Jam on sunday its now in the CD player shaking the bolts loose on the Elli. Off to see them on June 1st at Manchester Arena. For a novel track video check out Maroon 5, Sugar on YouTube. They actually did this I googled it. God I bet the roadies were busy.

I have been re kindling my love for Incubus recently.

Last song listened to,

Incubus: Nice to know you

National Express, Divine Comedy. I love the lyrics for the 2nd verse.

Pumpin outta the eonon this merry morn has been the wonderfully wonderful Red Hot Chili Peppers greatest hits,boomshakalaka :yahoo: boom boom :thumbup:

I was listening to these a little while back and enjoyed it thoroughly :)

Today I've had various tunes from Metallica and All That Remains making my ears bleed :crazy:

Just listened to Sweet with Blockbuster - love it :thumbup: :yahoo:

My wife dug out her MP3 player, charged it up, and we had some awesome Bladerunner music today on our way to
collect some timber. Plays well through the Aux socket on our Alpine unit, but reminds me that I need to replace an obviously
blown front n/s speaker! Loads of music on it. Better than an old clunky cd changer.

The Sweet !! Great effort 'Momma :clap2:

Back