• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Last song you listened to?

Ironically 'it's been a while' since I've had the Staind album out too @Karl. Probably 5 years. Still, you can appreciate it more when you dip in and out rather than playing an album to death.

Cheap pun there @Harvo :rofl:

Hehe. I only do cheap.

don't listen to the radio much in the Elle, still set up for jap frequencies so the last 3 in reverse order are
lady leshurr, queens speech 4 (brush you teeth song)
jeremiah perez,I thought I farted but I shit

no1 v6 rumble by Elgrand :rofl:

If you want to listen and watch something a little fucked up... this is the video for you :D

A dance classic from 2001 if only Fred Astaire & Eleanor Powell could have seen this, she gets her groove on around the 3 min mark, IMO she's every bit as good as Fred......brilliant !!!

On a proper Chimaira binge tonight!!!!

Well had a great blast out to Whitby today,bloody fresh mind.....any ways blastin outta the eonon,not in any particular order,greatest hits of...Bryan Adams,REM & the Beach Boys......:hi::rock:

Well,seems to have gone a tad qt on the music ,so here's what's on the eonon at he mo,it's Pink Floyds "Dark Side of the Moon......hot diggetty :rock::rock:

View attachment 511 Never thought I was a Bowie fan but I haven't listened to anything else since his passing, until today when the iPod decided to play songs alphabetically for some reason ...

I've been listening to this a lot lately.

Back