• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAP SHOW SANTA POD 14th /15th MAY 2022 ATTENDANCE LIST

I'm sorry guys I really can't commit to this one, I'm proper gutted that I can't but I'm having some health issues that I've gotta get sorted. I really hope you get the numbers up to go as I always love it and have a great time. Feeling very sad about this one ๐Ÿ˜“

I'm sorry guys I really can't commit to this one, I'm proper gutted that I can't but I'm having some health issues that I've gotta get sorted. I really hope you get the numbers up to go as I always love it and have a great time. Feeling very sad about this one ๐Ÿ˜“
Get well soon cliff

Hope it's nothing too serious Cliff look after yourself and hope to see you soon

Get well soon mate.
Chill and relax a bit.

Look after yourself Cliff. I know what its like bud, keep safe and i hope it all works out well for you.
With the numbers interested it looks like none of us will be going as a club. It seems Covid, high fuel prices and the threat of a world war starting soon has sapped the Elgrand oc of its drive and enthusiasm, i never thought it would happen but it seems that our vehicle are now getting used by people that HAVE to run an 8 seater bus and not so much by those that WANT to run one. Its a sad day.

come on guys 3 more names required to secure this great show
dont miss out get your names down

come on guys 3 more names required to secure this great show
dont miss out get your names down
Hi Karlos, I would usually do this one as weather tends to be better than the October finale, unfortunately I'm away on holiday that weekend.
Hope you get the numbers up although probably doesnโ€™t help that Elgrandfest is on the same weekend.

Last edited:
I'm a definitely maybe but probably only the Sunday - off to pick new Elgrand up tomorrow so fingers crossed!

There is a camp site down the bottom or if your just sleeping in your bus then you just sleep on the stand.
Can you put awnings up on the stand?

Can you put awnings up on the stand?

Its mainly hard standing.
It all depends on which part of the pits they put you in.

I managed to put one up just tied it to the metal fence which separates the plots,but it was blowing a Gail and peeing down

Its mainly hard standing.
It all depends on which part of the pits they put you in.
Is there anyway to find out, itโ€™s the only way it might only be an option

I dont think so.

Usually Elgrands are the only club that stay/sleep on the stand Saturday night. Others put up tents in the camping section and then move their cars onto the stands Sunday morning. It is more of a traditional car show type event rather than a camping one. If you really need your awning then you could do the same thing but it would entail an earlier start. I canโ€™t remember but think cars move to the stands around 8am?

Put me down for Sunday only, 1 adult and 2 children - hopefully that counts towards the numbers needed to secure a stand?

Thanks Simon, your added to the list. Provided we get another car signed in we will be able to book the club stand. Then another stress and headache starts getting the money paid into me so i can book the stand as it needs to be paid for at time of booking and i suspect i will have to pay out of my own pocket just to get the stand booked until the people that have said yes pays me back. Then of course its in the back of my mind that people that say they will go wont due to rising costs and family troubles meaning i have bought tickets that wont be used. this is all too much stress for me now and i wont be organising another.

Thanks Simon, your added to the list. Provided we get another car signed in we will be able to book the club stand. Then another stress and headache starts getting the money paid into me so i can book the stand as it needs to be paid for at time of booking and i suspect i will have to pay out of my own pocket just to get the stand booked until the people that have said yes pays me back. Then of course its in the back of my mind that people that say they will go wont due to rising costs and family troubles meaning i have bought tickets that wont be used. this is all too much stress for me now and i wont be organising another.

Thanks again Brian for your hard work, going away in two weeks so ill pay the usual way before i go, hopefully we'll get another car ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Back