• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

I just discovered Zenmarket!!

Unfortunately the eBay seller in Uk I used doesn’t have more, I looked at his shop. But yes he sold white or blue. He probably just imported them in batches.

On no what have you done showing me this? Got my Elgrand exactly 2 weeks ago but with work and redoing the garden I haven't had a chance to do much with it. We have way overspent on the garden but now I see loads of shiny parts I want to buy lol. I i must tell myself its only window shopping for now 🤣

On no what have you done showing me this? Got my Elgrand exactly 2 weeks ago but with work and redoing the garden I haven't had a chance to do much with it. We have way overspent on the garden but now I see loads of shiny parts I want to buy lol. I i must tell myself its only window shopping for now 🤣

Welcome! Don't worry, I feel the same.. Now that I know that Zenmarket works, you get what you order and it arrives in one piece, I just want to go find more shinys. ALL of the shinys! 😁

Welcome! Don't worry, I feel the same.. Now that I know that Zenmarket works, you get what you order and it arrives in one piece, I just want to go find more shinys. ALL of the shinys! 😁
Thanks, I have seen a few shiny things that I would like :D.Also waiting for good weather to make the paint shine but as I live in Scotland its been mostly raining :sob:

Could I ask how much the delivery cost on top on the footwell plates?

Could I ask how much the delivery cost on top on the footwell plates?

It ended up costing £68 for shipping. More than I was expecting, however that was EMS air mail, which took just over a week to get here. Like bistellio says on page 2 of this thread, I could have chosen 'Surface' mail, but this would have taken months.

See here - https://forum.elgrandoc.uk/threads/i-just-discovered-zenmarket.40505/post-575930

I think next time I need to consider shipping more, but this really was an experiment. Overall I think I spent around £150.

Back