• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

I just discovered Zenmarket!!

Ommadon

Premium Member
North East
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Elgrand
E51
Region
North East
Just discovered Zenmarket https://zenmarket.jp/en/amazon.aspx?q=Elgrand+e51

It has all kinds of nice stuff! Or at least it looks nice and prices are good!

Anyone have any experience?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-28 214517.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 214517.png
    217.3 KB · Views: 51
  • Screenshot 2024-02-28 214344.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 214344.png
    410.2 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot 2024-02-28 214411.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 214411.png
    229.5 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot 2024-02-28 214433.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 214433.png
    231.1 KB · Views: 54
Thanks for sharing. A few interesting accessories. They sell a Nissan HDMI input:

Does anyone know what this would connect to on an E52? As far as I know there is no HDMI input on an Elgrand so if there is one hidden behind the dashboard this opens up possibility of adding Apple Car Play/Androind Auto via a dongle. Of course this could connect to an after market head unit with an HDMI port

Reactions: guf
You could connect it to a HDMI to RCA analogue converter and feed that to the VTR input.

Reactions: guf
Thank you, interesting 👍

Zenmarket is really good tbh, they are about the same cost wise as the others but the packaging service is great and they have more shipping options than the others, still cant use them to ship shocks though

I actually went through about 5 items, hit the 'view this page on Amazon' bit (on the right hand side of the page) on each one, and every one said out of stock, don't know when it'll be back in

I actually went through about 5 items, hit the 'view this page on Amazon' bit (on the right hand side of the page) on each one, and every one said out of stock, don't know when it'll be back in
I see what you mean. I'm not sure if that matters or not.

As I understand it, Zenmarket basically do the shopping for you in Japan and then send it to you. So just because Japans Amazon page doesn't show it in stock, doesn't mean there isn't another supplier. It doesn't say out of stock on Zenmarket. Of course if it was mainly coming from their Amazon, then you're right, everything seems to be out of stock.

It's new to me so I just don't know. Only way to find out I guess is order something and see what happens.

It was advertised on the Drivetribe YouTube channel, that's how I found out about it.

Oh, so the prices and availability have to be confirmed. So unless they have other suppliers, I'm guessing they're going to come back and say nothing you ordered is available.

I'm going to order something cheap and see what happens.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-29 205214.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-29 205214.png
    142 KB · Views: 15
So, I added stuff to my basket, or cart.. and it took them a little time to find the items. However, they found them and have provided prices. See photo. So, I have to pay by 13/03. Unsure about shipping at the moment, or if there will be import tax, but main thing is, it actually works despite everything appearing to be out of stock, at least on the couple items I chose.

I noticed that you chose in the search which site you want to search, so I had just been searching Amazon.

They have all kinds of non car stuff.. makes me curious!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-29 235319.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-29 235319.png
    63.1 KB · Views: 20
So Zenmarket bought my items and I'm just waiting for the items to be delivered to Zenmarket... then they ship to me. This will be the scary bit..

I was a little concerned when I saw 3/12/24, before realising they do it the backwards way, month first... never understood this.

1710189738499.png

Inspired by @Ommadon I placed an order for some Daytime Running Lights with ZenMarket.

https://zenmarket.jp/amazonproduct.aspx?itemCode=B093GKMXVK

The items have arrived at their warehouse. Now it is up to me to decide either to ship what I have ordered or go buy more things and add them to the same box. Shipping costs seem purely based on weight and my items are less than 1kg and will cost JP3,150 (about GBP16) to ship. Overall the cost is JPY13,000 (GBP68)

Overall I like this service but will only use it for items that I can't possibly get elsewhere e.g. amazon Japan (where seller does ship to UK), AliExpress.

Inspired by @Ommadon I placed an order for some Daytime Running Lights with ZenMarket.

https://zenmarket.jp/amazonproduct.aspx?itemCode=B093GKMXVK

The items have arrived at their warehouse. Now it is up to me to decide either to ship what I have ordered or go buy more things and add them to the same box. Shipping costs seem purely based on weight and my items are less than 1kg and will cost JP3,150 (about GBP16) to ship. Overall the cost is JPY13,000 (GBP68)

Overall I like this service but will only use it for items that I can't possibly get elsewhere e.g. amazon Japan (where seller does ship to UK), AliExpress.

One of my items has arrived at their warehouse, still waiting for the other. Your shipping cost seems ok. I hope mine is, as the sill plates are obviously going to be long, but should be less than 150cm, so... should be ok. I'm more worried about getting a huge import tax bill at this end. o_O

One of my items has arrived at their warehouse, still waiting for the other. Your shipping cost seems ok. I hope mine is, as the sill plates are obviously going to be long, but should be less than 150cm, so... should be ok. I'm more worried about getting a huge import tax bill at this end. o_O
You'll only pay import tax if the total of the goods exceed £150 (I think that's the threshold these days) so for what you've ordered it should be fine.
Postage shouldn't be too bad for you either, as the sill plates are about 60cm long so won't need any special delivery options.

You'll only pay import tax if the total of the goods exceed £150 (I think that's the threshold these days) so for what you've ordered it should be fine.
Postage shouldn't be too bad for you either, as the sill plates are about 60cm long so won't need any special delivery options.
I think it starts at £135 now, it was £120 at the beginning of last year
You can use an online calculator if unsure on an item

Back