• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East Herrington Country Park

JAGMAN

Premium Member
North East
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Elgrand
E51
Region
North East
Proposed North East Meet, Sat 17th February 10.00am

Any takers or interest in meeting at Herrington Country Park

The venue is two mins West of A19 / A183 Junction and sits in the shadow of Penshaw Monument ( the large Greek Style Folly on the hill )

Plenty of car parking and dog walking space. Lots of room for kids to run wild.
Plus Large cafe / tea rooms / Garden centre adjacent to the Park or pleasant stroll up to the
Monument for stunning views of South Tyneside and Sunderland ( if that’s possible )

Could be interested would let you know soon. Missed the last one 😎👍

We will pop along to see your Elgrands and have a catch up (oh and return your NC500 book, Peter).
Haven’t got a van available to come in, so it’s the little Kia again.

That’s great Mick , I can give you your Everest book back at the same time. And be good to see you again Eddie after your travels.

Attendees so far
Jagman
Dognero
Jamson
Rayc
Happy Eddie
Safety Mick
Magnu
Ian D

possibles ??????
Scott
Malcolmyz

Last edited:
I will have a couple of E51 bits to sell too:
- Exterior wrap around black out cover for screen and two front door windows
- front grille
- see what else I find in the garage may be some camping kit if I can fit it in the little Kia

Open to offers, all proceeds go to my van conversion kitty

Put me down for this one.
Here's a link for the park
https://maps.app.goo.gl/b5Du6CkLtyu8WuwF8

The park has been busy this weekend and all hard standing car parks were virtually full by 10:20 this morning.
The café and toilets are in the white buildings by the top car park.
The middle and lower car parks don't have any facilities.
The grassed parking area is currently closed. There was some standing water in the middle and lower car parks today.

Can't make it to this meet, sorry to say. @Safety Mick how's your new van coming along.
Shame but catch up later Kev,
My van is coming together but there is always the mess to start such as cutting out panels, seats out for reupholstering IMG_6793.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6792.jpeg
    IMG_6792.jpeg
    650.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_6795.jpeg
    IMG_6795.jpeg
    439.8 KB · Views: 14
Not going to make tomorrow unfortunately, stuck with taxi duties for the eldest.

Just noticed this, I would have called down had I not been working.

Hi guys I can't make today, the Elgrand is in getting stainless exhaust fitted.

We are all down the bottom carpark

Good to see people again.
I think we should try this location again when the weather is better. We could then park on the top grass field which is next to the amenities.

The constant churn of cars being parked was doing my head in but the mobile coffee van was a welcome site.

Good to see people again.
I think we should try this location again when the weather is better. We could then park on the top grass field which is next to the amenities.

The constant churn of cars being parked was doing my head in but the mobile coffee van was a welcome site.
Will someone do an @ and point me in the direction of the thread, the more notice the better and no bank holidays 😂 my work is crap, I even got a call out on top of normal stuff today......

Back