• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South West Haynes Breakfast Club Meet (Sparkford, Somerset) - 5/5/19

Just 1 week to go now, so will there be anyoone else coming along to the meeting next Sunday?

Be great to see as many there as possible :)

Meeting point: Morrisons car park and we'll convoy to Haynes

8am (or before) at Morrisons, Southgate Rd, Wincanton BA9 9RP - It is only 8 minutes from the Haynes Museum and has got plenty of parking spaces (and Morrisons has a fuel station lol)

Meet from 8am and leave at 08:30 at the latest to get there, as the Haynes gates open at 08:30

:)

Just 1 week to go now, so will there be anyoone else coming along to the meeting next Sunday?

Be great to see as many there as possible :)

Meeting point: Morrisons car park and we'll convoy to Haynes

8am (or before) at Morrisons, Southgate Rd, Wincanton BA9 9RP - It is only 8 minutes from the Haynes Museum and has got plenty of parking spaces (and Morrisons has a fuel station lol)

Meet from 8am and leave at 08:30 at the latest to get there, as the Haynes gates open at 08:30

:)

I should be good for this. Shakey 😊

cant wait :cool: bucket check, sponge check, shampoo check, wax, check, weather Saturday check,:cool: then get it dirty on the drive up :mad::joy:

Sorry guys, we just got too much going on this weekend - looks like you'll have nice weather for it. Enjoy!

cant wait :cool: bucket check, sponge check, shampoo check, wax, check, weather Saturday check,:cool: then get it dirty on the drive up :mad::joy:

Sunday is looking okay weatherwise at the moment, fingers crossed for some sunshine :sun::sun::sun: and a dry journey to help keep the Elgrands clean :cool:

Will be there but in my wife's car not an Elgrand as not due from Japan until beginning of June.
At present on ship just off of Taiwan on way to Singapore. :)
Not seen inside an Elgrand yet in the flesh so will be hoping to be able to see inside one for the first time. :D

Will be there but in my wife's car not an Elgrand as not due from Japan until beginning of June.
At present on ship just off of Taiwan on way to Singapore. :)
Not seen inside an Elgrand yet in the flesh so will be hoping to be able to see inside one for the first time. :D

You're more than welcome to sit in mine and i'll run you through things, but it's a Highway Star/series 2... although mines not much different from a Rider inside layout wise, there will be some Riders there too :)

Last edited:
You're more than welcome to sit in mine and i'll run you through things, but it's a Highway Star/series 2... although mines not much different from a Rider inside layout wise there will be some Riders there too :)
Thank you, that would be great.

Hi @Claptrap - I can't make this one either as I'm on hols in the south of France until mid May - have a good meet and let's hope the weather is more favourable for you all 😎

Hi @Claptrap - I can't make this one either as I'm on hols in the south of France until mid May - have a good meet and let's hope the weather is more favourable for you all 😎

Thanks Alan, it looks like you're meeting new members in the Med and having a great time :)

Back