• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Goodwood Jap breakfast club

Hi I have just had my acceptance mail from Goodwood ,so how are we going to meet up, is there going to be a club stand?

Cobraford

Ii
Hi I have just had my acceptance mail from Goodwood ,so how are we going to meet up, is there going to be a club stand?

Cobraford[/QUOTE
ive got 2 4.5m flags to start off with

Is there any club point of sale material ie leaflets etc or can we laminat A4 sheets to put in the windows etc,have you got a spec sheet on your vehicle.?

Cobraford

Is there any club point of sale material ie leaflets etc or can we laminat A4 sheets to put in the windows etc,have you got a spec sheet on your vehicle.?

Cobraford
Club reps will organise club stuff, if you want to provide an info sheet you're more than welcome. We're on it 😀

Cobraford
I did start work on a spec sheet...I'll try and get finished tomorrow... but won't be laminated

Ok sounds good , if you want I can laminate it if you want to e mail it over it just looks better if it’s raining?

Cobraford

Ok sounds good , if you want I can laminate it if you want to e mail it over it just looks better if it’s raining?

Cobraford

I'll get something sorted tomorrow then maybe if I post here guys can grab and fill in accordingly...

Hello ... Im here! I'll be going too, driving down on the morning. Nice early start.
There was some talk on the FB page about meeting at a MacD just near Goodwood. Any other suggestions?

Having never been to goodwood I have no idea where or what lol.... @Daddyof4 ????

Hi I am happy with that ,but would appreciate a postcode if possible ,it gets very busy down there even early.
Cobraford

Hello ... Im here! I'll be going too, driving down on the morning. Nice early start.
There was some talk on the FB page about meeting at a MacD just near Goodwood. Any other suggestions?
As you were the first, you suggest mate but it sounds like a plan, car park, food n drink what else do we need 😀😀

couple of maps

Attachments

• 01 gw.png
    01 gw.png
    983.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 01 gw2.png
    01 gw2.png
    418.8 KB · Views: 7
Back