• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Fantastic news ……

May have fooked up my karcher in my eagerness … have put it back in front of the fire.. it tried to go then died …

... I was going to ask if you always drain it after use? I've seen a lot of broken pressure washers in my life and it was always down to water left in the system after use.

... I was going to ask if you always drain it after use? I've seen a lot of broken pressure washers in my life and it was always down to water left in the system after use.
Maybe … not sure it was a long time ago I used it .. will give it a hour by the fire .. have a new one in my basket at Screwfix just in case … can’t live without a working karcher …

I did just this yesterday!
We've no hosepipe ban here.
Was clean as anything but then after a twenty minute drive in the salty filth it was back to black...

IMG_20221217_102247.jpgIMG_20221217_102243.jpgIMG_20221217_142058.jpgIMG_20221217_150514.jpgIMG_20221217_150527.jpg

Move to Scotland - don't think we have ever had a hosepipe ban. The only place where you can still get trench foot going for the papers :laughing:

Only thing I have done since getting van is wash it . Still waiting on paperwork.

Attachments

• IMG_20221218_121827_286.jpg
    IMG_20221218_121827_286.jpg
    394.3 KB · Views: 0
Had to clean my daily today as you couldn't read the front or rear number plates, the joy of a commute that is mostly motorway.

Quick snowfoam and jet wash all clean again

That Cube was a long time crush of my partner and I kept saying No, now I'm looking at it and liking it. I guess I like weird Jap cars...

True - but those 2 weeks tend to be spread over a 6 week period o_O

Easy there fella, let's start off with what is your definition of summer? 🤣🤣🤣

That Cube was a long time crush of my partner and I kept saying No, now I'm looking at it and liking it. I guess I like weird Jap cars...

Easy there fella, let's start off with what is your definition of summer? 🤣🤣🤣
The wife has come to love the cube , they’re so practical and cool ,,, it’s our run around , daisey our Elgrand is a weekend car now …

Back