• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

English language cd

AC30

Active Newbie
Premium Member
South West
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
ALAN
Elgrand
E51
Region
South West
Got the language conversion cd for my S3 from Keith at Elgrand Campers, well worth doing & makes things a lot easier to navigate through.

Hi, Newbie here, E51 S3 as well. Could you enlighten me please, how it works, what does it do, and would appreciate a link please, thank you

Hi Rafal. CD converts language on screen to English, which makes it a lot easier to understand. This let's you go through menu & let's you alter settings for sat nav etc & switch off the annoying voice if you want to. lol . Also let's you set clock to proper time

Yesss, thanks for clarifying, that's brilliant. Would be nice to have advice like yours in the newbie section (unless there's one and I'm not yet aware of, hehe)
And Elgrand Campers...online I reckon??
Cheers for that, you've made my day!

Yesss, thanks for clarifying, that's brilliant. Would be nice to have advice like yours in the newbie section (unless there's one and I'm not yet aware of, hehe)
And Elgrand Campers...online I reckon??
Cheers for that, you've made my day!
Yes, you will find Elgrand Campers page on FB. Just message Keith & he will sort you out with a cd. Anything I can help you with, feel free to ask.

Nice one, thanks. Not really FB user but will ask the missus to sort it. Cheers for that👍

Did mine some months ago, it's a god send.....English!

Reactions: guf
Yes, spoken to Keith, really nice guy, getting it soon, brilliant

Last edited:
Hi. Did it work out? Is there another way to get hold of Keith without Facebook?

I've got Keith's number, if you interested I can send you a PM.
Otherwise, there's Dan( I think ?) @Firstchoicecarimports

Yes please, if you din’t mind sharing, thanks. Do,you want me to mention I got from you?
No mate, he won't remember as done plenty.
Just say you got it from Elgrand forum, if you need stickers and FM band expander he'll provide that one too.
Will send over the details now

Got the language conversion cd for my S3 from Keith at Elgrand Campers, well worth doing & makes things a lot easier to navigate through.
Hi! Looking to get a CD to convert to English for our E51, I tried to search on Facebook but couldn’t find the page for Elgrand Campers. Could anyone send the link?😊

Hi! Looking to get a CD to convert to English for our E51, I tried to search on Facebook but couldn’t find the page for Elgrand Campers. Could anyone send the link?😊
Pm sent mate

Hi Rafal. CD converts language on screen to English, which makes it a lot easier to understand. This let's you go through menu & let's you alter settings for sat nav etc & switch off the annoying voice if you want to. lol . Also let's you set clock to proper time
Hi, newbie here. Just got my E51 S3 and I am dying to set the clock :D

Pm sent mate
Hi @guf could you share that info again please? TIA

Back