• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

ElgrandOC Merchandise

Hey yeah both still available :) but currently only have 1 tan E51 keyring in stock :)
Hi Lisa-Marie
are there any Club stickers available? 2 would be Brill if possible 😍

Hi
Are the stickers still available please

Hi can I order 1 Black key ring will pm you for payment

1 sticker and e51 brown key ring please

Hi if the stickers are available I would like 2 if possible please?
let me know the details you need thanks

I'd like to order a tan E50 keyring please 🙏🏻

@Lisa-Marie
Hi if the stickers are available I would like 2 if possible please?
let me know the details you need thanks

@Lisa-Marie
can I order a sticker and an E51 key ring.
please let me know payment details. Thanks

@Lisa-Marie Hi can I order a E51 key ring in black please ,can you let me know how to sort payment thanks SAKURA

Made a pig’s ear of the ‘G’ upon sticker application so had to scrap it :( Anyone else have any bother with gettin the OC stickers on or is it just me being a dumpling? :confounded: lol

Made a pig’s ear of the ‘G’ upon sticker application so had to scrap it :( Anyone else have any bother with gettin the OC stickers on or is it just me being a dumpling? :confounded: lol
I didn't so much have bother applying it, but the I think it should really be just the central ElgrandOC bit.
Much of the other parts of the decal are too fine/wispy imo and detached soon after, rendering me having to pull much of it off. I've experience with decals, plus I prepped the surface well before hand (wash; tar remover to ensure no residue in the area; wash again; thoroughly dry; applied on a decent day giving time to cure). It lasted two washes. I'm now left with just the ElgrandOC bit, which hopefully will remain.

Last edited:
Hi, can I order a sticker and an E51 key ring.
please, let me know payment details. Thanks

Hi, can I order a sticker and a black E51 keyring please. And let me know payment dets of course. Cheers Si

Back