• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East devils punch bowl

Bob Edwards

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
South East
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
robert
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
how does the Devils punch bowl sound for September meet on Sun sep 24th seeing as we did not have one in August usual time 10 till 12 ish

Can’t be there Bob unfortunately have moved house to the north of England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 this summer now looking forward to exploring further afield in Northumberland 👍

Can’t be there Bob unfortunately have moved house to the north of England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 this summer now looking forward to exploring further afield in Northumberland 👍
Wishing you all the best in your new location, we are moving too but only Pompey

Sorry, it’s my daughter’s birthday family party that day, so I’m not going to make it.
Hopefully, I’ll be at the next one 👍

Unfortunately we won't be there I am afraid, family commitment. Hope to see you all at next one

Running a bit late. Should be there about 1030.

always good to meet new members and your grand was super with all the nismo parts and gold 18" wheels

I can’t take any credit - my compliments to the original owner! 😂

Back