• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

CHRISTMAS MEET 2018

Which Date?

• Saturday 1st December

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Sunday 2nd December

Votes: 23 79.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leeds to say Notts

The "centre of least distance" is still around the Huddersfield area. There is a higher concentration of Northern/Midland members than Southern members.

If this meet is to be held more centrally (ie in the Midlands) we need more Southern members on board who are willing to travel for the day.

This is the same issue we have had the last 2 Christmas meets we've had... and the meet has ended up both times previously being in Leeds.

If Huddersfield is the centre can I suggest the oil can cafe. Thatā€™s somewhere over that way.

Any more takers for this, would be great to get as many people's names as possible so we can pick a fair location.

Any more takers for this, would be great to get as many people's names as possible so we can pick a fair location.
unfortunately i don't think it's a lack of interest, but more of a lack of active forum users which creates this slow uptake. The Haynes meet took 2 months of constant posts on the fb page and also in the forum in other threads to attract the 19 that we ended up with. Keep at it and however many you/we get i'm sure the number will grow slow and steadily o_Oo_O

Well it's the people who refuse to use the forum that are missing out :)

I am in too.
Derby
Either day is fine.

Huddersfield is good for me :eyes: forward to it

I'm up for it, can book time off work if necessary as at beginning of December! St Albans

Yeah I'm up for a chrimbo meet šŸ˜ either day is fine at the moment. Coming from York šŸ‘

@Karl out of interest; do you know how many active members there are against total members?

Newcastle here...would love to come if I can make it.

Would love to come along but December weekends were all booked up long ago!

@Karl out of interest; do you know how many active members there are against total members?

We have 2069 members that have logged in within the last 2 months.
But usually I apply the 90:10 rule...

90% of members "browse"
10% of members "participate"

So I'd say approx 350 members you'll see repeatedly around the forum :)

Id happily come and meet up :) but im in Goldsithney Cornwall o_O so i would have to make a couple of days of it.
So Sat or Sun doesnt matter;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back