• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Banned members

Elgrandpa

Premium Member
South East
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
The following people in this group are banned as they don't contribute or post.
Leon Wayne
Angie Brewer
Nancy Spilman
Marta Cain
Maureen Foster
Jaxon Daily
Heather Lee
Michelle Bundy
Vicky Cumming
Krystal Samantha
Marica Dickert
Elmira Chouinard
Danielle Grimes
Deonna Foerster
Lorean Rothschild
Nola Dick
Lucille Delariva
Nora Wohlers
Shoshana Kozak
Bari Strous
Douglass Houser
Leonarda Otero
Jamie Jenkins
Kaleigh Didonna
Lyndon Lanclos
Renata Schillaci
Lisa Arrigo
Charlotte Calvin
Yelena Dunnam
Rena Lawhead
Quinn Sines
Jeanmarie Cabaniss
Keena Prado
Hannah Hoover
Noemi Repp
Eliz Timbers
Melina Avallone
Virginia Mccomb
Kory Demery
Amberly Toole
Lanell Slaton
Murray Casperson
Luna Barrio
Vashti Magnes
James Matthenson
Kathryne Philips
Mahalia Smallwood
Eileen Machin
Lillie Mull
Tanika Morris
Seema Keough
Reatha Poche
Gwenn Seip
Mealepu Oseisi
Liana Dunston
Nelly Niemann
Jessie Lininger
Annis Nevers
Brittany Blatter
Kendra Pertilla
Reida Nichols
Irene Dennen
Rachel Brantley
Jivenia Porter
Renee Simpkins
Mata Usi
Andrea Bogle
Vicky Cumming
Marica Dickert
Elmira Chouinard
Danielle Grimes
Deonna Foerster
Lorean Rothschild
Nola Dick
Lucille Delariva
Nolan Wohlers
Shoshana Kozak
Bari Strous
Donna Houser
Leonarda Otero
Kaleigh Didonna
Moe Kio
Lyndon Lanclos
Renata Schillaci
Lisa Arrigo
Charlotte Calvin
Yelena Dunnam
Ronna Lawhead
Quinn Sines
Jeanmarie Cabaniss
Keena Prado
Hanhah Hoover
Noemi Repp
Eliz Timbers
Melina Avallone
Virginia Mccomb
Kory Demery
Amberly Toole
Fasi Momo
Lanell Slaton
Murray Casperson
Vashti Magnes
Kathryne Philips
Mahalia Smallwood
Eileen Machin
Lillie Mull
Tanika Morris
Seema Keough
Reatha Poche
Gwenn Seip
Kendra Pertilla
Reida Nichols
Irene Dennen
Rachel Brantley
Tui Loufa
Jivenia Porter
Renee Simpkins
Andrea Bogle
Vicky Cumming
Marica Dickert
Clancy Parsons
If you went through this entire list looking for your name, I do apologize for completely wasting your time. I'm not even an admin and have no clue who these people are. I stole this from another page... now steal this and prank another group lol!

Ian, are you OK?

I am genuinely confused.

Ian, are you OK?
Hi Kermit, yeah fine thanks. Not been using the Elgrand much over the last couple of years, it was getting bloody expensive so we got a Mini to keep it company! How are you doing...have you still got your Elgrand?

Hi Kermit, yeah fine thanks. Not been using the Elgrand much over the last couple of years, it was getting bloody expensive so we got a Mini to keep it company! How are you doing...have you still got your Elgrand?
Hey hun, I'm not doing well at all tbh but that's another story. Re the Elgrand we traded it in for an X5.
Good to see you on here, you used to be on here all the time!

...................... Re the Elgrand we traded it in for an X5.
Wot! All that work on the engine performance (and the propex heater) - u gotta be kidin' me :confused:

Wot! All that work on the engine performance (and the propex heater) - u gotta be kidin' me :confused:
Yep you are definitely confused, Alan. We didn't have a propex heater and we did no work to the engine, must be someone else, not me sorry.

Hey hun, I'm not doing well at all tbh but that's another story. Re the Elgrand we traded it in for an X5.
Good to see you on here, you used to be on here all the time!
Sorry to hear that Kermit, hope you get better soon and can have a good Christmas. I seem to remember you were thinking of changing the Elgrand way back but changed your mind...girls have been known to do that I believe!

Sorry to hear that Kermit, hope you get better soon and can have a good Christmas. I seem to remember you were thinking of changing the Elgrand way back but changed your mind...girls have been known to do that I believe!
Yeah we get bored and move on lol x

Back
Top Bottom