• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Bagshot Chipshop meet

Which Sunday best for you?

• 10/3/2019

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 17/3/2019

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • 24/3/2019

• 31/3/2019

• 7/4/2019

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 14/4/2019

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 21/4/2019

• 28/4/2019

• Total voters
I'll get the ball rolling, how does 8.30 sound, too early?

I'll get the ball rolling, how does 8.30 sound, too early?

Whats too early lol

Thats a doable time for me potentially...will check with the wife...if its that timing might bring son for breakfast too...

Timings, how about 9ish or is that too early/late?..

Updated

Sunday 11th Breakfast meet

@E51ZRider
@Dave J
@peter strokosz
@Colin M (TBC)
@Elgrandpa (TBC)
@Claptrap

+ @Stempy if he's in the area (TBC)

+ And possibly a non-forum member who owns a 2004 white Rider & getting exceptional MPG, so now we all want to meet him to find out how he's doing it, lol (TBC)

And if @Elgrandpa can't make Sunday :)

Mon 12th / Tues 13th - Micro Meet

@Elgrandpa
@Claptrap
...err, when I say it's his most economical car that's not saying much...the others are V8s!
Around 11-11.30 should be ok for me (I won't get home until the early hours Sunday morning), Should see my rota on Thursday...if its back to normal times i.e. 4.30 start I could do later

Sorry, didn't see the last couple of posts...I'll see if I can get earlier start on Saturday

Aww, I thought you meant he had some special gizmo to get 40mpg from his Elgrand, lol

...err, when I say it's his most economical car that's not saying much...the others are V8s!
Around 11-11.30 should be ok for me (I won't get home until the early hours Sunday morning), Should see my rota on Thursday...if its back to normal times i.e. 4.30 start I could do later

I’ve hit a slight hitch... I’m able to make the meet but my bus will be in Crawley at a dance competition.. still would like to meet up but I will be in the wife’s mini.. not quite the same I know , but breakfast?

No worries, still good to get some numbers together, 9am is still looking favourite at the moment :)

I’ve hit a slight hitch... I’m able to make the meet but my bus will be in Crawley at a dance competition.. still would like to meet up but I will be in the wife’s mini.. not quite the same I know , but breakfast?

P.S. I hope your Elgrand wins the dance competition, lol

No worries, still good to get some numbers together, 9am is still looking favourite at the moment :)

If I kept the old tyres on she would have a good chance on slippery roads..

Bus at a dance competition, what sort of modifications have you done???...

Two of our kids do Latin n ballroom dancing.. a lot of dresses n stuff..need a bus to cart everything and everyone around ..

All being well I'll be there 9ish lol, the guy with the white Rider is going to try and make it too.
If by any chance he gets there before me, his name is Adam

All being well I'll be there 9ish lol, the guy with the white Rider is going to try and make it too.
If by any chance he gets there before me, his name is Adam

Superb, good work Ian :) Okay, 9am on Sunday it is then...sorted and I don't mind getting there a little earlier if anyone wants to meet up before 9am and shoot off early :)

Sunday 11th Breakfast meet - 9am

@E51ZRider
@Dave J
@peter strokosz
@Colin M (TBC)
@Elgrandpa
@Claptrap

+Adam (white rider)

+ @Stempy if he's in the area (TBC)

This looks good and not too far from me, unfortunately I’ve got friends staying this weekend, but I’ll try to make the next one!

Yes...I know dear, I just want to keep it clean for Sunday...'What do you mean? Of course I can see where I'm going...I thought of that!750.jpeg

Back