• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

youtube video clips

Would love one of these! My Mrs's use to have a standard 2 litre and that was pretty quick!

Very funny watching these 3 youtubers coming together with the legend Ben Collins (Stig)!
Well worth watching, reminded me of the old days of Top Gear with the original 3!

I still find this story very sad in away as someone is going to make a lot more money from these cars than the poor owner suffering from Dementia.
I registered with the auction just to see the prices of the cars and lets just say I estimate the amount to be near 10 million! Auction starts 19th May,
Apparently I read in the below youtube video comments it was bought for 4 million including the buildings!!

Absolutely insane how Audi is progressing! :eek:

Some lovely sounding R34's on this video!
Checkout the black one at the end! :heart_eyes:

Wish I was in Amsterdam to see these cars! Watch around 5.10 geeeeeeeez!!!!

Loving the Toyota Hiace Ambulance on GT7!! :joy:

Some lovely Japanese cars!
Shame I didn't go, maybe one for next year!

Thanks Richard for the video very interesting I just wish the UK can see how good these vans are and what you can do with them I will be bringing my van to the show on the Yakushi show on the sat hope to see a few of the forum member

Fancied upgrading my rear camper conversion! :joy:

Back