• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

youtube video clips

What a complete dick.

keep driving it and yeah let’s see how much metal is in gearbox oil. 😱

deserves what he gets in my opinion! A big bill no doubt 🤪

Don't you watch Harry's garage bud!? lol
Totally agree with you this time he's a dick but normally he's very protective over his fleet of vehicles! No idea why he drove over 10,000km with that noise, jesus I worry when I hear a slight squeak or drone on my Elgrands! lol

PLEASE WATCH!!!!!
A useful video to show the importance of REGULAR maintenance on our VQ35DE engines!
Luckily mine was a lot cleaner than this engine!

Sorry to be a bit morbid but this could be useful to see for E52 members! :eek:

Pretty much all 'hi-top' vans, people carriers and SuVs have this issue, the only one i can think of to hand that doesnt flip over is the tesla X model (the suv tesla) which has a good safety rating in terms of being T boned.

What a complete dick.

keep driving it and yeah let’s see how much metal is in gearbox oil. 😱

deserves what he gets in my opinion! A big bill no doubt 🤪
Cant believe he is driving that car with it sounding like a pneumatic hammer and not thinking there is something wrong with it, saying it sounds like a canary is singing? I dont think the bloke has ever heard a canary

Wow! My dream poster car of the 80's!!

I need to send someone a short vid to explain the concept of what a 51 is. Does anyone know the perfect video?

Pity not an S3 (joke)
Thanks for that, not seen it before, Will watch in full on big telly.
i think that will do nicely thanks.

James Bond I have seen before, it is perfect thank you. That’s enough Thanks or others will get grumpy as they have been posted previously.

I may be thick but I don’t get Errol Gurando joke?

Grab yourself a drink, sit back and drool over the poster car getting pampered, just love these videos! lol

Arhhhhh the good old days!!!
Pretty sure I have a few of these still in the cupboard at my parents home! lol

Back