• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yorkshire Modified Car Show 18th June 23 (Near Malton N.Yorks)

Reverend RobP

Admin
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
Yorkshire
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Elgrand
E50
Region
Yorkshire
Hi all. Does any one fancy attending the Yorkshire modified car show on Sunday 18th June at Scampston Hall near Malton/Pickering
Tickets are £10 for driver and car. & £10 for passengers. Under 16's £5. Under 5's free.

Looks like there's plenty going on, on the day!

Cars attending the show need to be there by 8.30am on the day!!

Let me know in the comments if you fancy it and I'll register for a club stand. Cut off for tickets is the 7th June so we need to move quick ish on this👍

Last edited:
Will check on that one tonight can't remember when we are camping too early to ask our lass now:joy:

Had a bit of interest on Facebook for this, so looks like it could be a goer.
When buying tickets scroll down to car show entry, choose Sunday only (unless you want to camp) add any passenger tickets on and put ElgrandOC in the club box when prompted.

We need to be there by 8.30am on the day!!

Since its Doggy friendly, we are going to turn up. I'll sort a dog friendly hotel the night before to get there for 8.30. Looking forward to it, and I'll check the booking tomorrow

Anyone else interested? Need to get your tickets quick if you fancy it. Deadline for club tickets is tomorrow 7th June

Mine is not modified :(

You twisted my arm mate

Andrew Hardy1 x Enter Car into Show and Driver - Sunday only
£10.00​
Andrew Hardy1 x Passenger Ticket - Sunday only
£10.00​
£20.00​

Great stuff 😁😁

Just booked and paid but think I've cocked it up lol just got one ticket for Sunday and it says passenger have I done it wrong

Done it again got gar into show and one driver I've also got one passenger by accident :joy:

Just booked and paid but think I've cocked it up lol just got one ticket for Sunday and it says passenger have I done it wrong
Oops.....
Done it again got gar into show and one driver I've also got one passenger by accident :joy:
Nice one buddy!! Will be great to finally meet up with you 😁😁

Oops.....

Nice one buddy!! Will be great to finally meet up with you 😁😁
Yes bud I'm looking forward to it be good to meet at last😃is there many going elgrands owners that is,pleased you posted yesterday cos I forgot all about it

Back