• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yakushi Show Attendance List - Towcester - 13th to 15th September

I will be bringing some Gordons Gin Russian Standard Vodka and Jack Daniels No 7 to add to the bar may get more drinks tomorrow when I do the family shop so if there something you think I should bring to add to the fun we are all going to have let me know and I will do my best but I know I cannot please everyone

I was bringing a few boxes of beer anyways but should I get anything else? I feel like I should be bringing spirits as well 😁

I was bringing a few boxes of beer anyways but should I get anything else? I feel like I should be bringing spirits as well 😁
Unfortunately I am unable to attend due to work commitments, but if memory serves me Vodka seems to be an Elgrand Cymru family favourite.😂

Unfortunately I am unable to attend due to work commitments, but if memory serves me Vodka seems to be an Elgrand Cymru family favourite.😂
Yum yum, but it'd have to premium, but I guess the Welsh drink nothing less, whilst I'm at it, don't bring any booze for me 'roflma' I'm good, there will be a drinks fund jar on the table, if anyone would like to donate, it also doubles as a anonymous feedback jar good or BAD....

well I only have one bottle of each so may get more so that it will be one of each for Friday night and one for Saturday and maybe a case of red and white wine to be split over the two nights the army shown me how to drink back in the day I blame the RSM

I've been cooking all week, and I love it, so therapeutic, taken my mind off a lot, just hoping u like it, but on the off chance you don't, then so what, it's been an awesome week, and I know the weekend will be great.looking forward to meeting those I haven't already 🥃

I've done nothing.... vans still full of work stuff. It's filthy. Haven't even been shopping for drink. No idea what clothes to pack. Not even sure where all the camping stuff is.
Tomorrow will be busy!!!!! Full day at work, unload, pack, clean and drive down. See you all at some point tomorrow evening 🍻🍻🍻

Just to let you all know when you come in to whittlebury hotel look on your right hand side before you even get to the hall there's a building called the paddocks right next to that there should be a sign for camping, they are going to put up a sign for yakushi hopefully.
But make sure you turn an follow the camping signs if you need help message me :)

2/3rds packed.
Got tickets
Janet's been cooking cakes.
Got a box of bagels.
2 cases of energy drink and a couple of tubs of sweets just for something different.
Probably be there mid afternoon.
See you all soon
Have a safe trip

Back