• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yakushi 2022 - 2nd to 4th Sep 2022 - Near Silverstone

The itinerary for an EOC weekend is
Wake up, eat a fantastic Cliff breakfast, drink beer, drink beer, drink beer, eat Cliff mid day snacks, drink beer, drink beer,drink beer, drink beer, drink something silly that makes knees weak, eat fantastic Cliff burger, drink beer, drink beer, laugh at reverend rob dancing, drink beer, drink beer, collapses in van to sleep………….. Repeat

Oh and look at some nice cars if it can be fit in.
Might now do burgers this year snoop 😉

Spoke with Karl this week and were good for go and if all members could send deposits in to the following

We'll do a collective group buy on tickets so we know what size plot we need to book.

To be on the club stand with us,
Please send a non refundable deposit of £20 via PayPal as a friend to team@elgrandoc.uk
Please state your forum user name and yakushi show in the message.
And let me know on here how many will be coming with you.

Have also put the above on main statement
If you could drop message when done or a pm so I can update the list
Tia kenzie poppins

Spoke with Karl this week and were good for go and if all members could send deposits in to the following

We'll do a collective group buy on tickets so we know what size plot we need to book.

To be on the club stand with us,
Please send a non refundable deposit of £20 via PayPal as a friend to team@elgrandoc.uk
Please state your forum user name and yakushi show in the message.
And let me know on here how many will be coming with you.

Have also put the above on main statement
If you could drop message when done or a pm so I can update the list
Tia kenzie poppins
Hi Kenzie, deposit sent looking forward to seeing you all

Just so I can start to make plans for food etc, will there be at least 2 oc marquis being brought so I can use one for the kitchen etc ? I don't have one to bring but will have everything else...

Just so I can start to make plans for food etc, will there be at least 2 oc marquis being brought so I can use one for the kitchen etc ? I don't have one to bring but will have everything else...
I have the 4x8 air and metal 3x6 with wonky leg from santapod

I have sent mine

How does the pitch size work? I only have a family tent

Back