• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yakushi 2020

KevT

Midlands
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Elgrand
E51
Region
Midlands
The dates for yakushi 2020 have been released today.
They are in September 11-13

Didn’t get them overnight parts from Japan for Xmas?
Well here’s one last present too see you through to 2020.
I’m really pleased to confirm that Yakushi will be back on the 11th - 13th September 2020 @whittleburypark

More information will be released soon but for now...save the date, spread the word and have a happy new year.

Cars.clubs.community

Massive thanks to @hxndlez and @matthouse_mphtv

#carshow #carclubs #carshowuk #ukcarshows2019 #japanesecars #japanesefood #japanesecarsmeeting #jdmnation #jdmsociety #jdmclassic

The dates for yakushi 2020 have been released today.
They are in September 11-13

Didn’t get them overnight parts from Japan for Xmas?
Well here’s one last present too see you through to 2020.
I’m really pleased to confirm that Yakushi will be back on the 11th - 13th September 2020 @whittleburypark

More information will be released soon but for now...save the date, spread the word and have a happy new year.

Cars.clubs.community

Massive thanks to @hxndlez and @matthouse_mphtv

#carshow #carclubs #carshowuk #ukcarshows2019 #japanesecars #japanesefood #japanesecarsmeeting #jdmnation #jdmsociety #jdmclassic
Ah yes sir we'll be there!!! 👍🏼👍🏼
Admin will get an attendance thread started soon, with ticket details etc once all the info has been released 😁

Not sure I could handle the karaoke... Witnessed it from the Honda stand next door last year😂
Nothing a set of ear plugs won't sort out 😂😂

Will it be in one of the 4 or 5 flat fields that surrounded where it was last year? Or on the slopes again?
Honestly the worse layout for a car show where you camp. Literally the hilliest field ever especially sleeping and sliding down the bed every hour or so 😂 ffs

Will it be in one of the 4 or 5 flat fields that surrounded where it was last year? Or on the slopes again?
Honestly the worse layout for a car show where you camp. Literally the hilliest field ever especially sleeping and sliding down the bed every hour or so 😂 ffs
Tbh not sure yet.. but I actually found it funny so don’t mind where we are personally 😂

Tbh not sure yet.. but I actually found it funny so don’t mind where we are personally 😂
We went for a walk and were like, why are all these flat fields empty and all these cars spread over a out of season ski piste, surprised there wasn't a gondola 😂😂😂 .
I loved seeing the elgrands and meeting folks, you guys included. However had the worse night's sleep ever in my van, It didn't help that some dickheads started fighting /arguing at 2am pretty much right behind my van just after I dropped off to sleep .
Sorry for the rant /feedback 😅

Last edited:
I actually didn’t mind it 😂 il let you know once we know what plot we’re in anyways.

We did the same. Waking up and climbing back up the bed. Even thought about going to buy some ramps.

Back