• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Which Elgrand have you got?

Which Elgrand have you got?

• E50

Votes: 246 15.9%
  • E51

Votes: 1,175 75.8%
  • E52

Votes: 48 3.1%
  • None

Votes: 82 5.3%

• Total voters
56 plate highway star autech 3.5 4wd black/green/purple exterior black half leather interiors

Is that even possible? I thought autech done the rider model, highway star was Nissan's sportiest one.

Says autech on the back mate just under highway star, I guess some unscrupulous person could have put a sticker on to look good but honestly don't know enough about spec levels and variations to say what autech did/didn't do

Says autech on the back mate just under highway star, I guess some unscrupulous person could have put a sticker on to look good but honestly don't know enough about spec levels and variations to say what autech did/didn't do

I could be completely wrong myself, I'm sure someone with more knowledge will be along to give an answer.

If it's an autech badge added, I wouldn't call it unscrupulous anyway man, it's no different to those of us who add a nismo logo, which I think looks awesome

Edit: actually stick your chassis number in on here http://www.epc-data.com it will tell you how it left the factory, if it's an autech it would simply say it was a VG. Also good site to find part numbers.

Cheers fella, hws it is 😂

We have an E51 Highway star, why does waiting for the registration documents to come back seem to be painfully slow?

Just as a note, you can change your vote, so if you in the future chance from one to another, you can update your vote.
I have a 2007 highway star arriving I August is 2007 2 generation

E51 Rider and u dont see many E51's around in australia. they are not really popular

as per my sig, an E51 Highway Star 4wd
ive not seen many E51s or E50s on the road either.
Lovin mine !

I cant see how to record multiples (I have a merry pile of 51's now).
Also, the E52 will increase in popularity once they turn 10 years old, as under the current rules, they all require the full IVA test, which adds time & about £250 to the costs. They are also still quite pricey in Japan.
Lets see how the numbers move in a couple of years?
Happy Elgranding

Also, when cars hit 10 years old in Japan, they become extremely costly to keep on the roads, so that's why the export value of them drops significantly.

I cant see how to record multiples (I have a merry pile of 51's now).
Also, the E52 will increase in popularity once they turn 10 years old, as under the current rules, they all require the full IVA test, which adds time & about £250 to the costs. They are also still quite pricey in Japan.
Lets see how the numbers move in a couple of years?
Happy Elgranding

For me the E52 is a car, the previous models were vans, Nissan dropped the ball a bit there I think.

They probably wanted to radically change the shape for better aero and improved fuel mileage... but screw that!

For me the E52 is a car, the previous models were vans, Nissan dropped the ball a bit there I think.

They probably wanted to radically change the shape for better aero and improved fuel mileage... but screw that!

Exactly, surely going to lose a fair chunk of the market by doing it though, surely they could have released a van like E52 and the currently E52 under a different name.

E51 Highwaystar 3.5 White 4wd.... loving it so far!!

Back