• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

whats with kids these days ?

bikerToe

Premium Member
North West
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Elgrand
E51
Region
North West
just been to pick the Mrs up from work and this little shit about 7-8 years old just jumped out in front of me on purpose !!!! then he did the same thing to a car behind me, then went up the hill kicking cars, he then came back down the hill and jumped out in front of a taxi, when the Mrs got in the van i caught up to him and give him a right bolloxing, he just laughed and give me a V sign. I expect it from the older kids but not a tiny little shit like him !!!!!!

Kids are getting worse these days think the world owes them something and there parents don't care what they get up to as long as there causing it elsewhere

I just found out my Mrs knows him, his mothers a fat lazy bitch who doesn't care about her kids and he has no dad.
Surprising. I thought the dad would have been an Astrophysicist and the mother having almost royal class. Both highly educated, well respected role models in the community.

Yeah young ones are getting worse. Look up to the older ones that do stupid things. Use to work in Anfield on the chippy run and the amount of young'uns doing wheelies towards you on the wrong side of the road was ridiculous. So dangerous although pretty good talent but not in the appropriate place. So annoying. Lucky didn't hit them as they'll be going, he's such a saint and a good lad playing out. 🤬

In the almost three years that I've lived in France I've never seen any such unruliness. Not saying it doesn't happen, but there a much higher importance put on family values.

In the almost three years that I've lived in France I've never seen any such unruliness. Not saying it doesn't happen, but there a much higher importance put on family values.
Different countries, different cultures.
I can't imagine Japan having too much of it either

The French don't have petty, unruly children. They have petty, unreasonable farmers who blockade ports and autoroutes :D

These kids are one of several generations being raised on the benefits system. The grandparents couldn't be arsed to earn an honest living, banged out a few kids, put their hand out and got everything. Their kids knocked out more kids (probably at like 15 or something) and the cycle continues. No work ethic, no ambition, no regard for the poor bastards grafting to pay for them to doss about.....

Back