• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Been trying to find someone to service our gas boiler. I'd rather use a local trader but no fucker bothers to get back to you.
My next door neighbour is a plumber & hearing engineer and I’ve still not got him to sort the flow on our bathroom basin tap ...it’s not because he isn’t bothered it’s because I keep forgetting to ask him to fix it
Builders..... You ask for quotes for £4-5k of work. Then ones who bother to pick up are few. The ones that return messages, fewer still. You end up with two that day they will quote.... Only one does, and then can't be buggered to bother giving a date for the work to start when you want to go ahead. Messages and calls made for the last week..."I've no forgot you"....he only lives round the corner.
I'm about ready to go with whoever else I can get to give me a price and if builder no.1 turns up, till him to go jump off the pier.
i work in construction and have found that word of mouth is a far better way of finding good craftsmen .. do you know anyone that could recommend a builder to you ?

My next door neighbour is a plumber & hearing engineer and I’ve still not got him to sort the flow on our bathroom basin tap ...it’s not because he isn’t bothered it’s because I keep forgetting to ask him to fix it

i work in construction and have found that word of mouth is a far better way of finding good craftsmen .. do you know anyone that could recommend a builder to you ?
Checkatrade and sites like that are for builders who need the work, most of the good ones that I know don't bother advertising.

The word of mouth recommended builder never bothered to quote or even call back to say busy till next year. I'd at least respect for a tradesman that was up front about their capacity to do the work

Lot of time wasting clients out there as well, maybe he deemed the work too small for him.

Imagine having a bolt left over :scream:

Bob you do know you can move them? And people are different heights?
😂

Dash looks lovely, I do love a Volvo.

they move :eek: i just thought it daft that someone in the volvo team said yes the visor will shade your eyes but you won't need to see as there are so many sensors it drives itself :joy:

Tank commander Bob.

well i think i have seen the height of laziness an add on the telly for an app for your Karcher power washer to turn it on you have the phone in one hand your other hand on the handle and use your phone to switch it on just what the fuck and why

totally unnecessary wonder if there is a setting for Elgrand.

well i think i have seen the height of laziness an add on the telly for an app for your Karcher power washer to turn it on you have the phone in one hand your other hand on the handle and use your phone to switch it on just what the fuck and why
How do I get one?

Sure we Elgrand owners have people that handle such menial tasks for us?

Just been to the Estate agents to drop in a gas hob, the office was closed, strange I thought and proceeded on to their other office, also closed. On route drove passed the house its going to be fitted and thought, oh the tenant is home, must be on nights. Didn't have phone with me so thought I'll have to ring them when I got home. Now I find out its SUNDAY :laughing:

Back