• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

These so called people that don’t really care are also known as Wankers. Unless it involves their life choices it’s doesn’t apply to them .. whoah can’t you see what’s happening? Where’s nan ? Where’s grandpa? Unless it affects people directly they don’t see it as a problem, then you get into the see you next Tuesday .. totally different breed that should had be shot as soon as their Afflictions were documented... their main
Opinion is “ whats the fuck has to do with me?” you should be allowed if not encouraged to kill them straight away for the greater good .. ignorance only breeds contempt

If he's a club member should we give him the elbow.

Bad taste comment I know but I meant no arm & I'll shoulder the responsibility ;)
Mr Magsy has just made the suggestion "could we have some spare parts off his bus?? He won't be needing it now" lol he could text him and find out...d'oh!!

Seems pretty trivial ( and it is pretty trivial), but it’s amazing how little things can piss you off. Having sold the Smart Roadster, mainly because the boss didn’t feel safe driving it, we bought a new Toyota Aygo. Still a small car but a higher driving position and less worry about rain getting in and messing up the electrics. When we went to collect it the salesman said “I bet you are pretty excited”. I was thinking, “Not really, I wanted a Porsche or at least an MX5”. He dealt with the paperwork then started handing over the goodies. A naff soft toy robot looking thing, and then the keys. The two keys one with remote and one just an emergency key. OK, says I “Where is the other key with remote?”. “Oh”, he said “With the Aygo you only get the one key with remote.” “What about all the other Toyota models?” I asked. “With them you get two”. Well aren’t I the second class citizen then I am thinking. “What if I want a second one?” I asked. “That will be £250 extra.” he said. As I said at the beginning, a very trivial thing but it was making me think that I should tell them to shove their car where the sun doesn’t shine. Have subsequently found out that this is not just a policy by Toyota in the UK, but it is the same in other European countries also. Honda on the other hand don’t try this trick with any of their models. Haven’t asked Nissan, but am fairly confident that they wouldn’t either. If I had been told at the beginning, “By the way it’s an extra £250 for a second remote”. I would not have felt as screwed as I did when I collected the car. It’s a shame that a company like Toyota should behave like this.

I reality, I am grateful that at the moment I don’t have worse things to worry about, but as I said trivial things can piss you off. 😡

I just saw this...I don't know if the driver is a member of EOC, it was a shock seeing an Elgrand

I am gutted 😢
Just down the road from here.

It's a mile or so of arrow- straight 50 mph dual carriageway that goes down into one lane at the scene of the accident. Clearly matey wasn't aware of that, and only found out when that lamp post reminded him.

Nasty accident.

<snip>
we bought a new Toyota Aygo. OK, says I “Where is the other key with remote?”. “Oh”, he said “With the Aygo you only get the one key with remote.”
<snip>
“What if I want a second one?” I asked. “That will be £250 extra.” he said.
If it's any consolation (and I appreciate it might not be... :joy: :laughing:) I had a Citroen C1, which is 99% the same car, and I only got one proper key too.

Great cars though; I loved mine, so I hope you do too.

This is my favourite thread.

If anyone is thinking or, or needing, a new engine, gearbox etc. then what about this?
Yes I know it is a bit expensive but it would be an upgrade!!
https://www.clevelandpap.com/shop/e...GIsvJKgCp_4T9rsIk5UonbEuzY3bcO9BlQlpvTSjotA4c

Just make sure the glove and ball are by the bat, can't prove intent then.
Large metal torch at the side of the seat suffices. You need it to "put your slippers back on", "check for loose change", "ensure no dog crap is outside the door" etc.

Large metal torch at the side of the seat suffices. You need it to "put your slippers back on", "check for loose change", "ensure no dog crap is outside the door" etc.
Just make sure the lights are off if the authorities are involved and remember you were 'in fear of your life'

What the fuck gone outside to clean the car ready for billing aquadome next weekend and the car is fully iced over who was responsible for booking the weather had to go put the kettle on now to warm my buckets up

What the fuck gone outside to clean the car ready for billing aquadome next weekend and the car is fully iced over who was responsible for booking the weather had to go put the kettle on now to warm my buckets up
What show is it mate I've been there once with the manta used to do a show there every year for them

Back
Top Bottom