• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Cleaned Nisa a bit (Photo was taken before I cleaned), organised the 'stuff' in back, put on Dymo labels for a couple of buttons and put new valve covers on the wheels.

Attachments

• IMG_20240506_164428 (2).jpg
    IMG_20240506_164428 (2).jpg
    249 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20240506_164439.jpg
    IMG_20240506_164439.jpg
    306.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20240506_165006.jpg
    IMG_20240506_165006.jpg
    491.6 KB · Views: 16
By the way, I retired end of April.. free at last! Life is Elgrand.. πŸ€˜πŸ˜†View attachment 101690
enjoy πŸ‘ im being forced to retire early due to ill health at 60 :( but unfortunately because of that money is going to be very tight !!! might not look good for the Elgrand ?

First success of the day, corrected my fuel gauge using info from posts by @Monkfish and @softin, to get the instrument cluster into maintenance mode. As I suspected, there was an issue with the needle. When I filled up the tank, it would only register 3/4. Gained 1/4 of a tank of fuel - Bargain!
Now to wash the interior for Japfest 2024.
Here is an update to my great success.
Leisurely strolling towards Stratford this afternoon with 1/3 tank of fuel and complementing myself on my excellent fuel saving abilities, when, sput-sput-sputter and ran out of petrol! πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
Guess I unfixed a fix. Need to get the fuel gauge recall done ASAP

Back